Pregnancy hormones

5 months later
By now, her baby bump is getting visible to all, who can see.

Ellen's POV
Collins will be traveling very soon to Paris to seal a business deal and I will be all alone in this big house. I feel pretty sad. Right now, I feel like crying. Don't blame me blame my hormones!

I have been having mood swings since the beginning of my pregnancy. I wonder how Collins copes with my demonic mood swings. It's really crazy some times, but it isn't my fault. My cravings are really weird. At night, I wake up and as well wake Collins up just to get what I want. My urge for sex had grown so wiiild

It isn't my fault it is always the fault of the babies. Yes! You heard me right. BABIES. I am pregnant with a set of quadruplets. Oh yeah! You can only imagine how big my tummy is right now. It feels like my tummy is going to explode all thanks to my crazy idea of having more babies but I love them all.

We both can't wait to meet our little babies. Collins has been a very loving partner supporting me all the way and never complaining. I love Collins with everything in me.

Thinking about how I would cope without him cuddling me in bed and seeing his face when I wake up, I am so going to miss him.

Collins's POV
I have fallen deeply in love with her. She and my babies are my world I can't live without. I will be going to Paris for a business deal.
I am sure going to miss her within this period of time I will be away.

“Sweetie” I called

“Yeah honey, I am coming"

I saw her alighting the stairs with her huge bump.

Did I mention that her boobs and ass has gotten bigger and plumper than they were before?

Well, all thanks to my hard work.

“I will miss you" she said

I will also miss you very much

Stay safe sweetie

“Same Hun" she said giving me a light peck on my lips which I immediately turned into a long kiss.

Bading her a good bye, I saw tears streaming from her eyes to her cheeks.

Jeez! My wife is a cry baby.
At times, I wonder if she is the baby or the little babies inside her. I won't blame her, it's the pregnancy hormones.

I went back, pecked her forehead and bade her a good bye before heading towards the door

~~~~~
The day went by so quickly but I was missing my dearest wife and babies so I decided to call to check up on her.

Hey baby
Hi Hun

How are you?
How was your journey?
Sorry I didn't call earlier. I was making pancakes as I craved for them.

She said not giving me the chance to reply

I am fine
My journey went well
No problem.
Where's the maid and why did you enter the kitchen in your condition...... I started giving her lectures

“I am sorry" she said
I could already tell she was pouting her lips.

I couldn't sit down lazing around and I felt bored. I sent the maid home. She has a family to give her attention to.

That is the sweet woman I married very considerate, caring and loving.

I adore her. She's my Gold.

~~~~~
The next day
Ellen's POV
I got up early today so I decided to make a healthy meal for breakfast. I made lot of sandwiches.

Like I said before, I have a big appetite and so, I finished all.

After, the maids cleared up my dishes and soon we were engrossed in our little chit chat when we heard the door bell ring so, a maid went to open it.

Mrs Ellen someone's here to see you.

Who is that

He goes by the name.....

So sorry the chapter for today is very short and sorry for the late update guys. I have been very busy on a project that I really didn't have the time to update but I have done that now and that's because I love you guys. Hugs 🤗

How do you guys see the chapters so far.

Please tell me what you think of the chapters.