Forgiveness

Robert Evans

I was taken aback but instantly recovered.

Should I let him in?

No. I will go answer him at the door

Yes, is there any problem? Why did you suddenly appear in front of my door after many months. Need money?
You know, I am very generous I will give you. Name your price.

This man deserves to be treated like trash.

Robert's POV
I looked at my daughter Ellen. Seeing her protruding stomach, my heart ached. I have been a very bad father to her.

I sent her to the Lion's den and now she is pregnant with his child though the contract states that the marriage is to last for a period of 3 years.

She looks like one who is being taken care of very well.

When I heard her remarks about my sudden appearance, I felt sad. Truly, I have been a useless father to her. I pray she forgives me.

Ellen I came to apologize for my wrong actions throughout the years.

She scoffed and gave me an 'are you serious look?'

I know it will be difficult for you to forgive me but please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

I do not have a place in my heart to forgive a heartless beast called my father.

Well, thank you for pushing me into the hands of Collins. We are now in love and I am proudly carrying our babies.

I really appreciate you for forcing me to marry Collins. It really is a blessing.

Her voice sounded so cold and her face blank with no expressions whatsoever.

Ellen's POV
All thanks to Collins, he taught me how to hide my expressions perfectly well.

That is what I get from having a ruthless business man as a husband.

Part of my luck.

Soon, I dismissed the unwanted guest in my house.

I dialed Collins's number and he picked up at the first ring. I explained everything that just happened between I and my father to me.

He sounded worried thereby making him increase the number of bodyguards around me.

My husband is so overprotective.

-----

3 months went by quickly
Ellen was close to her delivery date so, they went shopping for their babies.

Ellen's POV
Hey babe. Come over here. Isn't this cute?

"Yeah sure it is" he said to me.

Let's pick it then

We both shopped for baby clothes left and right. Selecting cute baby outfits.

We bought cradles, actually 4 cradles, baby blanket, PJs and so on....

~~~~~~
Collins's POV
On a sunny afternoon, I heard Ellen scream from the room. I rushed to the room and realized her water had broken. Oh my Jeez! I started panicking while she was screaming in pain.

I have never been this worried before.

I grabbed my car keys, carried her in a bridal style and placed her gently on the car seater.

I kept trying to comfort her till we got to the hospital.

I called a nurse, that checked everything about her health to make sure she delivers safely. After that, she was rolled to the labour room with a wheelchair. I asked the doctors if I could join inside and I was granted permission.

Seeing her screaming in pains really hurt me. I wish I could take away all her pains away.

I watched the doctor and nurses telling her to push which she did and behold my first baby came out and I was told it was a boy.

I took my baby staring into those eyes of his that looked exactly like mine and that cute face. I brought out the bracelet made for them with their names on it before their delivery, and placed it on his wrist and gave the baby to the nurse to get cleaned.

Minutes turned into hours. By this time, she was about pushing out our last baby, but complained about been weak.

Ellen's POV
I was so glad I was able to push out three babies. I was loosing strength. I was already thinking I and my last baby won't make it out alive but there was Collins, motivating me.

Telling me how he had pictured our perfect family with our little babies and me. Hearing the cries of my babies and Collins's non stop motivation gave me the energy to push out my last baby.

I squeezed his hands tightly and just then I gave him a severe squeeze which could have made his bones fracture. I felt sorry for him. Finally, I heard the cry of my baby girl but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Then I passed out into the darkness.

I woke up to see my best friend Flora carrying two of my babies and Collins also carrying two.

I stared at my adorable babies and smiled proud of my handwork but I swear I will never allow Collins touch me again.
I gave birth to three baby boys and a girl

Just then, the door to my ward flew open revealing my father grinning from ear-to-ear like he won a trophy.