10

"Are you getting tired?" Harry asked Mabel after they had been walking for awhile and she shook her head. She felt like she had enough energy to stay up for the rest of the weekend without going to sleep. "Good, me either. We should go into the city." He told her to her delight. She had been worried he had say that because he was getting tired himself, but she was happy to hear that he was in the same mood she was. "That sounds perfect." She replied, making him smile.

"Stay right here, I'll go grab the car." He told her, before beginning to jog off causing her to laugh. He turned over his shoulder, giving her the finger for laughing at him which only made her laugh harder. He came back around in the car a few minutes later, and she walked around to get in to the passenger side. When she tried opening the door, it was locked and she received a mischievous smile from Harry that indicated it was purposeful. 

"Apologize, then you can come in." He told her, holding his hand over the lock for the door so that she couldn't reach over and do it herself. "It's a convertible, I can just hop in." She pointed out, making him roll his eyes before unlocking the door. "Smart ass." He said to her as she got in the car, nudging her a bit and she nudged him back, causing him to smile. 

Once he started to drive, the wind pushed both of their hair back, making Mabel feel like she looked absolutely crazy but she loved how freeing it felt. She giggled as she tried to hold her hair down, Harry reaching over and pushing her hand down so that her hair would continue to go crazy in the wind. "We're going to look crazy when we get there!" She exclaimed, laughing at the thought and he laughed with her. "That's the fun of it." He replied, grinning at her. 

When they got there, she took a look at Harry. Although his hair definitely was messy in comparison to his usual looked, it honestly didn't even look bad. "How do I look?" He asked her, peeking at himself in the rearview mirror and attempting to smooth his hair down. "Eh." She responded jokingly, giving him a shrug. He laughed before reaching over and ruffling her hair to mess it up even more causing her to laugh as well.

"Oh, god." She said once she'd gotten a look at herself. She took her hands through her hair,  fixing it the best she could. In reality, it really didn't matter much to her how she looked. She was just ready to have a fun night. "You ready?" Harry asked her, and she nodded before getting out of the car. 

As they headed inside, Mabel's eyes wandered around the crowded room, taking a look at everyone enjoying themselves. She enjoyed coming to the busier city compared to where they were staying, it was definitely more of an all-adult crowd in comparison to all the families she was used to seeing back in town and it gave a much different feel overall. Though she loved being in town as well, she really enjoyed the night life that was more prominent in the city.

"Drink?" Harry asked, pointing toward the crowded bar. "Of course." Mabel said with a smile. She was excited to get the night kicked off, she had such a great time the last time they'd gone out to a bar together. They were at a different bar this time that was a lot more relaxed, everyone was lounging around while talking and drinking instead of dancing. She was just happy to be out and around people in general and was looking forward to see where the night took them.

While Harry went to grab their drinks, Mabel looked around for somewhere for them to take a seat. Nearly everywhere was taken, it was a busy night. She finally found a small table in the back of the bar, hoping that Harry would be able to find her. She smiled at the table next to her, it was a young group of friends that looked as if they had already been there awhile and they returned her smile.

"Where are you from?" One of the guys asked her. "Boston, how about you guys?" She asked them, though she could assume from their accents that they were American as well. "We're from California, we're touring Europe for the summer." One of the girls responded. Mabel thought that sounded amazing, it honestly made her feel jealous due to how eager she was to continue to travel in the future. "That's amazing. I'm here for the summer, but I really want to start venturing out soon." Mabel told them. "You definitely should, it's been so fun!" The girl responded with an excited smile and Mabel smiled back.