Request

Jennie's eyes shot open as she stared at the ceiling. It took her a few more seconds before she realized that it was all just a dream, wet dreams to be exact. That everything was just a product of her naughty mind.

Jennie slipped out of her blanket and let out a groan in frustration. She ran her hand on her hair and slowly looked up to check her reflection. She almost cursed loudly when she saw her flushed reflection in the mirror.

Her cheeks were red. Her eyes darkened with desire. Her body felt so hot and sweaty. And she's uncomfortably wet down there. She couldn't believe what just happened. She couldn't believe that she had a dream like that.

Is she really that sexually frustrated that she reached this point?

Last night, when Lisa kissed her, it took her a couple of seconds before it registered on her mind. She was so torn between pushing Lisa away or responding to the kiss.

Jennie wanted to. She badly wanted to respond to the kiss, but she knew that Lisa was just drunk so she ended up doing it.

Then can Jennie push her?

No, definitely no. She doesn't want to push Lisa. She wanted to pull her down instead.

When Lisa deepened the kiss more, Jennie lost every brain cell that was telling her that she should push Lisa. They were completely overpowered by her stubborn brain cells.

Jennie snaked her hands on Lisa's nape and responded to the kiss with all her might.

Later, Lisa's kisses traveled to her jaw and then to her neck. The younger girl sucked on her neck, and she couldn't help but let out a moan because of that.

Then suddenly....

Lisa's kisses stopped but Lisa's face was still buried in her neck. Jennie called her name but received nothing as a response. When she lightly lifted Lisa's face, she saw that the younger girl had fallen asleep.

Jennie wasn't sure what she should feel at that time.

Should she be glad because she really didn't want to take advantage of Lisa's drunk state?

Or should she be frustrated?

It looks like Jennie ended up getting frustrated since she had a dream like that. She had barely caught a sleep after that and when she slept, that's what happened?

Maybe she ended up dreaming that because Lisa's kisses didn't leave her mind when she stepped out of Lisa's room last night.

Now, how will she even face Lisa after that dream?

Jennie let out a breath before she stood up and grabbed a change of clothes. She had decided that before she started this day, she first needed to soak in the bath. It's also because she wanted to clean herself down there.

That sticky feeling is making her nervous and conscious. She would surely take a long and nice bath while thinking of what she was going to do with Lisa.

Maybe pin Lisa down on the bed like what she did to me last night.

Jennie slapped her face to get rid of that thought and shook her head as she started walking towards the steam bath, but to her dismay or to her luck, she met Lisa along the way.