Desperate

"B-But-" Lisa resisted, slowly shaking her head to express her disapproval. There's no way she can do that. There's no way it would be possible for Lisa to do that.

Forgetting Jennie is like forgetting her will to live.

That woman wasn't just a friend to her. She doesn't just like her. She loves her. Jennie was literally Lisa's world.

"I can't-" The prince cut off Lisa's statement by putting his index finger on the girl's lips while shaking his head. He stood up, looking down at the teenage girl.

"You still don't understand it, don't you Lalisa?"

"Understand what?"

The young man heaved an exasperated sigh and put his hands on his waist. "You don't have any choice but to forget her because she will soon die too."

Lisa felt all of the hair on her body stand at what she heard. She knew that the prince wasn't bluffing. She knew that he meant it. Judging from his actions earlier and his expression right now, he will really do it.

He will really kill Jennie.

Lisa wouldn't be okay with that. There's no way she would be able to move forward if the girl she loves died because of her father's betrayal.

If Jennie died under these circumstances, She wouldn't be able to accomplish anything. Not only that Jennie won't be able to avenge her dead father and oldest brother, but the love story that she's building with Lisa will also crumble into pieces before they even catch a glimpse of the next chapter.

That would surely make Jennie's regrets pile up even more. Those regrets will eat her alive and bury her in hell. If that's what happened, there's no way Lisa would be able to forgive herself. There's no way she would be able to live in peace.

It didn't matter where Lisa looked, everything that happened was all her fault, so she needed to take responsibility for it.

"What do you mean? What are you planning to do?" Lisa blinked her eyes rapidly, not taking her eyes off the prince.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, slowly getting frustrated at Lisa's persistence. "She must be killed so I'll do it." He plainly answered, as if it was a simple thing to do- as if it was as simple as hunting a wild beast in the forest.

Not only Lisa's eyes but her whole body were enveloped by fear. Her pupils dilated as her body trembled in fury.

Jennie must be killed? But why? What did she ever do to deserve death?

In her previous life, her older brother and mother killed her for selfish and greedy reasons. Now, the son of her brother was also threatening to kill her.

But why? Why is everyone after her head? Why does everyone want her to die? Why is everyone making Jennie's life so miserable?

"Why? Why must she die?" Lisa asked, her heart slowly tearing into pieces for the greeneyed beauty.

The Prince shrugged his shoulders, "Well, isn't she a rival of mine? If I let her live, she will surely take you away from me again. And I couldn't afford to let that happen."