Chapter 1

Sunghoon and Jake were in the kitchen making lunch for each other as they were going to the park. "Isn't it a lovely day" Jake said "Not as lovely as you" Sunghoon said, Jake blushed and they hugged. After 20 mins of making lunch bc they suck ass at cooking they headed to the park in Sunghoons super cool porche.

They weren't only going to the park bc it was a lovely day but bc it was their 1 month anniversary and although it was so early they both wanted to marry each other already. They ended up getting dairy queen bc their cooking was so bad that it was inedible. They shared a banana split with fries and a large sprite and enjoyed their day. They were giggling and hugging and kissing and making out until Sunghoons side hoe K pulled up to the park and stared at them in disgust.

Sunghoon signaled K to go away and to keep quiet but K was infuriated so he walked over to the couple. Sunghoon was so scared on what was gonna happen while his friends were watching in the background with popcorn predicting who was gonna win the fight.

"Jake is gonna win no doubt" one said. "Nah look at how pissed K is no way Jake stands a chance" another said. "What if Jake and K beat up Sunghoon together and then make out" one said there was silence. "Shut the fuck up".

"I can't believe you're cheating on me stupid hoe" K said to Sunghoon, Jake immediately looked at Sunghoon in shock "SUNGHOON YOURE CHEATING?" Jake yelled. Sunghoon was too shocked to say anything at all he just watched as they both questioned him. Sunghoons friends were all laughing but also kinda concerned.

"I- Uh- I- ca-can e-expla-explain" Sunghoon stuttered, "No, no you can't you told me you don't have no boyfriend" K said. "Uh-uh I-uh" sunghoon said. "You said hmu to me acting like u didn't have a bf 🤬" K said. "Why don't we just have a threesome" Sunghoon said. "What the fuck" K and Jake both said in unison. "I mean think of it its a win win situation" Sunghoon said. "You know what you can have him..." K said and walked away.

"Uh so you wanna continue our picnic" Sunghoon said "Sure" Jake said. They then made out in front of little kids and went home acting like nothing happened.