Chapter 4

(jakeisinlovewithme x Taehyun of TXT)

Jakeisinlovewithme and Terry were in the park taking a walk in the autumn season, it was perfect wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold, just right. It was ghosting season meaning everywhere they were playing Ghosting by TXT bc it's the best song to listen to in autumn fight the wall. Jakeisinlovewithme suddenly stops and so does Taehyun in confusion he looks at Jakeisinlovewithme and asks "Why did you stop walking?". "L-look who's in front of us" Jakeisinlovewithme said, so Taehyun looked and when he did he was shocked. It was Lighting McQueen giving out autographs.

Taehyun and Jakeisinlovewithme looked at each other with the same thought "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Taehyun said and Jakeisinlovewithme nodded in response.

"LIGHTING MCQUEEN" Taehyun said

"HE LOOKS LIKE MARK LEE" Jakeisinlovewithme said

"Oh?" Taehyun said. "Uhm did I lie?" Jakeisinlovewithme said "Ykw you didn't actually anyways let's go get an autograph" Taehyun said and they ran towards him while fans were yelling. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABT BEING COMPARED TO MARK LEE" one news reporter asked. "PLEASE SAY SOMETHING TO MARK LEE" another reporter said. Taehyun and Jakeisinlovewithme pushed through the crowd of reporters and grabbed paper. "MR.MCQUEEN ITS A HONOR TO MEET YOU" Taehyun said Lighting McQueen giggled and signed his paper and winked at him Jakeisinlovewithme was not having a fucking car steal their bf. "NAH UH YOU DUMBASS UGLY RED ASS HOE I SEE THROUGH UR MAKE UP BITCH U AINT PERFECT BITCH U LOOK LIKE A RAGGEDY ANN DOLL HOE HOW DARE U TRY TO STEAL MY MAN IK HE FINE BUT HES MINE HOE OK SO YOU BETTER PULL A G.O.T AND STEP BACK STEP BACK BITCH U NOT A MARK LEE LOOK-A-LIKE U A SKANKY VERSION OF WENDYS LOGO LOOKING BITCH" Jakeisinlovewithme said and pulled Taehyun away then they walked in silence.

"Why aren't you talking" Jakeisinlovewithme said, there was silence. "KANG TERRANCE DONT TEST ME-" But then Jakeisinlovewithme got cut off "Why would you say that to lighting McQueen 😢😢" Taehyun said. "Bc he was trynna steal U baba grill" Jakeisinlovewithme said and then pulled Taehyun in to kiss. Taehyun qas no longer mad at Jakeisinlovewithme and they got hot choco after.

When they got home they sued Lighting McQueen for causing conflicts between a relationship.

"ORDER IN THE COURT" the judge yelled (bro idk how court goes so uh just pretend I'm right). "Councilor you may now start cross-examination on the defendant" The judge said "Yes sir" the councilor said. "Ahem Mr.McQueen please read the oath of agreement"

*he reads it*

"Ok, where were you on the date of October 9, 2022 at 5:30pm" The Councilor asked. "I was at 553 Park signing autographs for fans" McQueen responded. "Mhm, have you ever had any contact or relation with Kang Taehyun or Jakeisinlovewithme?". "No I don't know these people.". "Are you aware if you're lying you can be sentenced to serve time in prison?". "Yes, I am aware of this, and I'm telling the complete truth".

"Mhm, did you in anyway shape or form flirt romantically with Mr.Kang?". "OBJECTION THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE". "Overruled you may continue.". "Thank you sir. Ahem I will ask once again. Did you in anyway shape or form flirt romantically with Mr.Kang?". "Well uh I winked at him bu-" "that's all I need" the councilor stepped away.

*after days of trial*

"ORDER IN THE COURT THE JURRY HAS DECIDED THE VERDICT. Ahem by the decision of the jurry and I Mr.McQueen is....GUILTY he will now be charged to 5 years in prison and 7 months of house arrest."

And so Taehyun and Jakeisinlovewithme lived happily ever after.