Chapter 8

(Sunghoon x Jungwon x Jake)

"LONELY BOY STAYIN LONELLYYYY SHE AINT MY ONE AND ONLY ONE AND ONLY STAYIN LOENNLLLLYYYYYY" Jungwon sang while sweeping the kitchen because some rats made a mess while baking a cake. Suddenly Jungwon decided to bake a cake for himself, and so he ran to put on his $1 sandals he bought from the off-brand dollar store and stole Sunghoons porche to go to Walmart.

*At Walmart*

"Hm what should ingredients should I get." Jungwon looked around Walmart and saw 5 year olds crying because they couldn't get the new peppa pig toy so just to piss them off more Jungwon put the peppa pig toy in his kart right in front of the 5 year old. But anyways he went to the baking section.

"Uh should I make a red velvet cake or gay cake, ykw same thing" Jungwon said which made the decision harder. "Uhhh ok how about red velvet = 1 and gay = 2. Ok Hey siri 1 or 2" Jungwon asked. "2" siri said. "Alright gay cake it is 😋😋" Jungwon said and bought the gay cake mixture thing. Next he had to get eggs so he went to the section where they have eggs. And so Jungwon went there.

"Uhh how do I test of the eggs are good again....OH YEAH HEESEUNG TAUGHT ME TO THROW THE EGGS TO SEE IF THEYRE GOOD 😍" so Jungwon threw the eggs on the floor and they splattered all over the floor while he was just standing there. "Uhm I think they're bad not gonna lie." Jungwon said but then security came so he ran all the way to the register to get checked out. After he did he ran to Sunghoons porche and almost got ran over but luckily he made it home safely.

*At Enhas house/dormitories*

"Hey Jungwon have you see my porche me n jake were gonna go on a date" Sunghoon said "Uh Uhm OH WOW THE KEYS ARE MAGICALLY IN MY HANDS WOOWOOWWOWWOOW" Jungwon said. "Oh cool also you wanna come with us" Sunghoon asked. "Alright".

*in the car*

"FANCYY YOUUUUU *korean*" Sunghoon sang "Slay" Jake said. In like 5 minutes they made it. "Alright we're here 😘" Sunghoon said and they got out the car and went into Loonas Hispanic Food restaurant. "Uhmmmmm im gonna get the Kim Lips tamales" Jake said. "Uhh I'll get Hyeju-juice, Chuu-Churros and uhhhhh Yves elote corn" Sunghoon said. "Uhhhhhh I'll get uhhhh Loonas platter and Jinsouls agua fresca" said Jungwon.

"Alright anyways ykw we're the best threesome" Sunghoon said. "Fr" Jake and Jungwon said. Then the waiter Yeonjun came "Alright welcome to Loonas Hispanic Food where you can get the best Hispanic Food woo-hoo anyways what can I get for you gay asses today 😘"  "Uh we'll get Kim Lips tamales, Hyeju-juice kiwi flavor, 3 Chuu-Churros, Yves elote corn, Loonas platter and one Jinsoul Agua fresca watermelon flavor." Sunghoon said. "Alright i have 1 Kim Lips tamales, 1 Hyeju-juice kiwi flavor, 3 Chuu-Churros, 1 Yves elote corn, 1 Loonas platter and 1 Jinsoul Agua fresca watermelon flavor, right?" Yeonjun said. "Yeah" Jake said "Alright you'll Food will be out on 127 secs."

In the end they got their Food and the catchphrase wasn't wrong it really was the best Hispanic Food ever.