Heaven and Hell

(Yes this is a knock off of the Naruto Chunin Exam, sue me. Also I've done the math and I think this story will be done around the 40 chapter mark give or take so congrats for making it a quarter of the way through.

The remaining contestants walk back towards the stage to where midnight stood with a huge smile on her face.

There was only around 40 to 60 people still in the game so the remaining 100 or so slowly made their way back to the changing rooms in varying degrees of pain.

"Congratulations to the those who made it through the first game it was a toughie" Midnight chirped happily.

"Well let's get started on game 2 shall we?" She says pointing towards the 'random' generator where the next game will be chosen.

It spins for about 10 seconds before it lands on Collection Battle Royale. (I honestly could not think of a better name but we all know I'm bad at naming things I mean What the Hell? was the best I could come up with)

"Collection Battle Royale!" Midnight yells.

"In this game contestants will be split into teams determined by their placings from the last round. Each team will be given a scroll either a heaven scroll or a hell scroll." Midnight explained.

"Each team needs both scrolls to advance so you need to steal scrolls from other teams but the catch is you have no clue which team has which scroll so you could steal the wrong one. Also there is the possibility of a team stealing more than one set of scrolls making sure less teams advance. "

"There us only 5 sets of scrolls and 10 teams so you have to be careful. Also there's a 20 minute time limit" Midnight says as students starts to mumble to eachother.

"Oh, last but not least you have to make it to the center tower with both scrolls to advance if you don't make it to the tower you are eliminated." All the students look at Midnight confused what centre tower?

As if sensing the students confusion a giant tower sprouted in the center of the arena as the crowd ohed and ahed around it. And also giant trees sprung forth from the ground effectively covering the arena in a forest. You could just see the top of the tower poking up over the top of the trees

All of the students watched in awe as this happened. So this was the sports festival.

"All that's left is show the teams" Midnight said gesturing towards the giant floating TV above the arena.

Team 1: Mei Hatsume/ Isaac Foster/ Setsuna Tokage/ Fumikage Tokoyami / Shihai Kuroiro 

Team 2: Rachel Gardner/ Ibara Shiozaki/ Hitoshi Shinsou/ Ejiro Kirishima/ Pony Tsunotori 

Team 3: Neito Monoma/ Katsuki Bakugou/ Hiro Suzuki/ Itsuka Kendo/ Yotesu Awase

 Team 4: Izuku Midoriya/ Hana Ayonakouji/ Juzo Honenuki/ Shoto Todoroki/ Haruto I to 

Team 5: Tsuyu Asui/ Reiko Yanagi/ Manga Fukidashi/ Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu/ Denki Kaminari 

Team 6: Momo Yaoyorozu/ Jurota Shishida/ Kinoko Kimori/ Mezo Shoji/ Tenya Iida

 Team 7: Kyoka Jirou/ Toru Hagakure/ Mina Ashido/ Yui Kodai/ Tigari Kamakiri 

Team 8: Aoi Takahashi/ Ryou Saito/ Rikido Sato/ Koji Koda/ Sen Kaibara

 Team 9: Yuga Aoyama/ Hanta Sero/ Ochaco Uraraka/ Taichi Watanabe/ Nirengeki Shoda 

Team 10: Minoru Mineta/ Hirya Rin/ Kosei Tsuburaba/ Kojiro Bondo/ Mashiro Ojiro