Teacher vs Students

(10k reads woooooooo!)

A couple of weeks go by and the media buzz caused by Iida's untimely death die down, the kids go back to school and final exams begin.

During the break they were given, the students broke into study groups to try and let everyone in class pass the exams.

Aizawa had let them know a week or two ago that if anyone failed final exams, they wouldn't be allowed to attend the summer camp coming up and will be forced to attend extra classes. So everyone was determined to get a good score on both the written and the pratical exams.

Denki, Mina, Jirou, Ojiro and Sero were getting help from Momo in her mansion while Kirishima was getting math equations, quite literally, beat into his head by Bakugou. Everyone else was either training or hitting the books on their own and all was looking good for 1A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+++++++++++++++^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Day of 1st written exams:

Kaminari was biting his finger nails in anticipation, not even being able to eat the special pancake breakfast that Sato had been up since 5am making, he couldn't sleep either.

"Ah, this is killing me I hate final exams" Kaminari complains as he dramatically falls against Bakugou's shoulder who was trying to eat his pancakes.

"Get off of me you damned Pikachu!" Bakugou yells angrily, pushing Kaminari onto the floor with a thump.

"Ow, what the hell man?" Kaminari whines as Kirishima and Sero laugh at him hysterically.

The girls were chatting in the living room, all with a cup of Yaoyorozu's special tea that she had brought from home when she visited over the break.

"I've been studying for days, my brain is fried" Mina complains as she lies face down on the couch.

"I know how you feel, I seriously can not figure out how to graph all the information Miss Midnight gave us as revision It's impossible" Jirou says with bags under her eyes.

"Thanks for all the help though Momo that really helped us" Mina said while everyone else readily agreed  Yaoyorozu blushed at the praise.

"It was nothing" She says pushing her long hair behind her ears.

Midoriya was making a cup of coffee in the kitchen looking like a zombie, he looked like he was sleep walking and was barely functioning, Uraraka noticed this and went up to him in the kitchen as he poured the caffeinated drink into a cup.

"Hey are you okay Midoriya?" Uraraka asks concerned as he chugs a large mug of black coffee.

"I'm great" Midoriya says as he walks into a doorframe.

Uraraka watches him carefully.

"Did you get any sleep last night, or ever...?" She asks as she guides him towards a couch in the corner of the room where he falls onto it tiredly.

"I was busy with something" Midoriya says nodding off slightly.

"With studying yeah, we all are a bit stressed over final exams but you still need to sleep, you should have a small nap before class, I'll wake you up before so don't worry" Uraraka explains but before she can even finish Midoriya was passed on her shoulder.

Uraraka blushed.

She had a little crush on Midoriya so this was making her heart flutter but she didn't want to be weird in front of the entire class, you could see Mina snickering to Hagakure in the distance so she tried to calm herself down and get her heart rate down to a manageable level.