Forest of Monsters

"Shigaraki, what's the deal, why did you call us in at 6 in the bloody morning?!" Dabi complained, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah, come on Shiggy, a girl needs her beauty sleep" Toga said, black eyebags prominent on her face.

"Don't call me shiggy" Shigaraki said, not very amused.

"I agree with the Toga it's too early for this shit" Magne said, leaning heavily on the couch for balance.

"Unless we're here to murder someone, I'm leaving" Muscular said, arms folded in defiance.

"Look, I called you here so early because I just got some information from our informat that will be quite useful" Shigaraki said with a weird smile on his face that made most of the villains danger sense flare.

"Well yeah, isn't an informat supposed to give you information? That's like they're whole job" Mustard said, leaning against the bar walls like he owned the place.

"Listen brat" Shigaraki said threateningly, towering over the middle schooler.

"You don't speak, when I'm talking got it?" He asked, tone level but face red with anger.

"Okay" Mustard stuttered, looking down at the ground.

Shigaraki moved back into his position at the stool of the bar and continued with his explanation.

"As I was saying..." He said glaring at Mustard who curled in on himself, ashamed.

"We got a tip from our informat at UA and they said that 1A and 1B are going on a summer camp in an undisclosed location that is going to isolate them from the outside world to work on their quirks. They are going to be exhausted, alone and in other words, it's the perfect place for a kidnapping" Shigaraki explained.

"Why would we want to kidnap a couple of snot nosed brats?" Dabi asked, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Think about the message that we are trying to send. Our goal is too shake up society by making them slowly loose their faith in heroes and the best way to do that is by turning one of those hero hopefuls into a villain" Shigaraki said.

"I guess, but which one would we take?" Mr Compress asks, not even bothering to put on his signature mask in his rush, his brown, unruly hair on full display.

"Lets get a cute one!" Toga said happily.

"What about that blonde with explosion quirk? He was really violent, there could be some potential there" Magne said.

"Nah, bad idea" A voice over a phone said, scaring everyone in the room.

"Who was that?" Toga asked.

"That's our informat, they've been listening this whole time" Shigaraki explains.

"Ooh, you sound cute! Are you that person from the bar a few weeks back?" She asked excitedly, sitting by the phone eagerly.

"Afraid I can't tell you anything until after the training camp until we know we can trust you guys" The voice said calmly.

Toga pouts.

"Awwwee, but I want to meet you" She said sulkily.

"How about this, next time we meet I'll let you drink some of my blood" The voice said.

Toga's whole face lit up with excitement.

"Yay!" She said.

"You'll actually let me drink your blood? Isn't it weird though?" She asked curiously.

"let's just say I've faced discrimination because of my quirk before" The voice said.

"Wait a second, why not the blonde kid?" Mustard asked, moving on from the previous topic.