Shie Hassaikai

(Last five chapters! Woo! It's been nearly two years and I am happy and ready to end this story, comment how you think I'll end the series)

"Here's the deal, we need that quirk destroying bullet formula, it's too much of a threat to us if it goes through mass production. If they start selling it to heroes we are screwed" Shigaraki explained to Zack, Ray, Dabi and Toga who sat in a room as he pointed to a white board enthusiastically.

"They requested to work with us which we can use to our advantage since they came to us, we hold the power in this situation. They wanted all four of you to come help them because the police have been on their asses since the hero who had been chasing them before was mysteriously murdered" Shigaraki said looking directly at Zack and Ray who avoided eye contact.

When they killed Sir Nighteye they didn't expect it to cause a ripple effect that would make an entire police force chase after a mafia drug lord but oh well.

"They need you guys to act as bodyguards" Shigaraki said pointing to a shitty drawing of a bodyguard. He needed to work on his stick figures.

"Do we get sunglasses?" Dabi asks as he points to the drawing with sunglasses and one of those curly wires all bodyguards wear around there ears.

"What? No" Shigaraki said confused. Toga visibly deflated at that.

"So we get to dice up some police bastards? awwww but they're never any fun, they're so weak, it's not fair" Toga whines. Shigaraki just holds his head in his hands, was these people really his only options? Really?

"We are not actually going to guard them dumbasses, do you not understand the concept of taking them down from the inside?" Shigaraki yells.

Everyone goes silent.

Ray starts getting up.

"Woah, woah, where do you think you're going?" Shigaraki asks, exasperated as Ray tries to leave the room. She turns around and rolls her eyes.

"I'm going to the Shie Hassaikai I've already got the gist of you're terrible explanation and I'm going to go do my job as quickly as possible and get back" Ray said.

"How did you get the gist? I haven't explained it yet?" Shigaraki said throwing his arms in the air.

"Let me guess, you want us to infiltrate under the guise that we are there to help, learn information and report it back to you, we steal the bullets and try to convert some of the mafia to our side, then we tell the heroes and get the organization destroyed before they can retaliate... did I miss anything?" Ray asks sarcastically.

Shigaraki looks at her blankly.

He throws the white board pen behind his back and wipes off all of his plans.

"Why do I even bother?" He whispers to himself.

"Fine, go, go, all of you just get the fuck out and leave me here" Shigaraki said dramatically as Toga gives him a big hug before skipping after Dabi and Zack who left straight after Ray.

Ray suddenly stopped at the entrance to their makeshift base. Zack and Dabi bumping into her as she does so.

"Watch it clumsy bitch" Zack spits at her aggressively.

"Watch your step you illiterate buffoon" Ray says back.

"Hey, what gives?" Dabi asks, trying to stop their fight before it starts.

"Does anyone know where the Shie Hassaikai base is?" She asks. They all look at eachother.

"No"

"Nope"