Internships

The weekend was officially over and Class 1A was sat in their classroom waiting for Aizawa sensei to come in.

Everyone had been subtly glancing at Iida who had found out after the party that his brother had been paralyzed after his run in with the hero killer.

He had been quiet, not even yelling at Bakugou for putting his feet up on the desk.

That's how you knew he wasn't ok.

"Alright class settle down" Aizawa sensei said rolling into class with his yellow sleeping bag.

"Well done at the sports festival you guys all did a good job" Aizawa says as everyone high fives.

"Except, unfortunately, Mineta as you cheated on the first round of the sports festival by paying off a guy to make it seem like you got into the top 50, you were disqualified and have been expelled from UA" Aizawa explains to the utter horror of Mineta.

The class is shocked but none of them are really sad about it.

"But thats not fair!" He whines.

"Life's not fair, grab your things and leave the premises" Aizawa instructs.

"We don't tolerate cheaters"

Mineta sadly grabs his things and walks out the door shamefully as the whole class watches him.

As soon as he's out the door the girls let out a cheer in success.

"Alright so Mineta is leaving but a student from General Studies scored well enough to transfer into the hero course so welcome to the class Hitoshi Shinsou" Aizawa sensei gestures to the door where a tired, purple haired boy stands, nervously fidgeting with the buttons on his blazer.

He looked at his classmates with no emotion.

He looked to the back of the class where he saw Ray looking just as disinterested as he was.

"You can take a seat right there, beside Todoroki" Aizawa said yawning.

Shinsou walked towards the desk and sat down.

Although his excitement didn't show on his face, Shinsou was ecstatic, he had worked so hard to get here and now, here he was.

"Lastly we need to talk about internships" Aizawa said causing murmuring to start up around the class.

"Every year pro heroes agree to take on up and coming heroes for a week and teach them some of the basics of hero work, that will be happening next week. I'm telling you this now though because sone of you have got some offers from peoples who are willing to take you guys on and the ones who didn't get any offers will get to choose from the pro heroes on our list who have said that they will take you guys on" Aizawa explained.

"And these are the people who got offers" Aizawa before turning on the tv in the corner that had a bar graph with everyone's offers on them.

Tokoyami had the most offers, 20,354.

Then there was Todoroki with 20,098. Which was expected because he was a legacy after all.

And the rest were far less impressive.

Ray found her name in 8th place with 5,987 offers which was not bad. And Zack just looked at the graph confused because he still, cannot read.

"Wow Zack that's impressive" Midoriya remarks.

"You got 10,000 offers that's insane!" Midoriya says looking at his measly 580 offers.

"10,000 offers that's way more than I was expecting' Zack said genuinely confused.