Tales of a Traitor

(This is more of a filler chapter, it is Momo, Izuku, Jirou and Shouji's backstory and motives so if your bored you can skip but it has some lore in it, enjoy)

Momo Yaoyorozu:

It all started when she was eight years old.

Yaoyorozu was walking around her mansion, looking for her parents. She had been trying to show them a new part of her quirk that she had just discovered. She had been looking high and low but she there was no sign of them. Eventually she walked past an old, rusty door which she had been past many times before.

It was known for being forbidden, nobody was allowed in there, not her, not the servants. Only Mum and Dad, it was a topic of gossip around the house. Nobody had ever seen what was in there but here it was, door wide open, with the whispers inside that echoed around the hallway. She was about to go past it but then curiosity got the best of her.

A naïve Momo decided to go peek inside.

"We're late on the delivery to Korea, where is the product! It was supposed to be made two weeks ago!" Momo saw her dad yelling at a poor man who was weighing a white powder in a laboratory like space. There were at least 10 other people around the laboratory and they were mashing a weird plant into the white powder.

Her parents were standing over these workers and yelling orders. They seemed to be creating a concoction. A white powder that they stuff into clear plastic bags. Momo watched in fascination as the plastic bag was placed in a cardboard box with dozens of other bags like it. it was just about then that her parents noticed her presence.

"Momo!" her mother cried in shock causing everyone in the room to stare at her. She fidgeted uncomfortably.

Her dad came up to her and slowly shut the door with a disapproving look on his face. Momo ran up to her room as fast as she could breathing heavily in fear. She jumped under the covers of her giant bed and cuddled her stuff bear as hard as she could. She didn't know what she just witnessed but she knew that she wasn't supposed to see it.

An hour or so later her parents knocked on her door and came in.

"Hey momo" her mother says in soft voice.

"You're not in trouble" Her father says as she uncurls slightly and lifts the cover off her head.

"We need to tell you about the family business" Her father says as Momo tilts her head innocently.

And so that was how Momo found out that the Yaoyorozu's got there riches through drug dealing and smuggling. She had seen movies that told her that all rich people were shady and disgusting but she had thought her parents were exempt from that but I guess she should have guessed that her parents participated in not-so-legal activities.

Unfortunately they had lost some drugs during shipment and weren't able retrieve them and they were captured by police which caused a large amount of stress in the Yaoyorozu household but due to an 'anonymous person' it all worked itself out and life returned to normal.

Over the next couple of years she was taught the art of lying and deception as it was her destiny to take over the business which, as she found out, was the largest drug ring in the world. She wanted to be a hero but she knew that this was what her parents wanted from her so she was happy to do it.

So she learned everything she needed to know from etiquette to the chemical compounds of cocaine. She was also learned the art of coding and identity fraud from a young age and she was on track to become the next successful heir of the company things had been going good.

When she was 12 the Yaoyorozu's were invited to the 2119 hero billboards. Well more specifically the afterparty.

All Might was once again number one with Endeavour fuming at his number two status. Momo paid attention to her parents during that party as they were dealing drugs to a surprising amount of of pro heroes.