1.2: Valiant: Intro

A tall and large man walked across what was close to a market, always looking behind him to be sure he wasn't followed,until he stopped in front of a small and bald man.

« I understand you have a shield for me. »

The smaller one nodded behind so he could follow him

« With your swordcraft and this shield » nodding to a large yellow shield with 3 intertwined snakes in his hands « I guarantee you will win »

« Show me how it works »

« Certainly » the small man started to recite an incantation and the snakes became alive and their head and a part of their body came out of the shield, causing the tall man to step back.

« When you're competing in the tournament, you pin your opponent under the shield. A snake strikes... » he added with the movement of his hand imitating the bite of a snake « your opponent will be paralysed. »

« The snakes are now under your command »he continued, passing the shield to the man in front of him. « They will do anything that you tell them to do »

« Anything? » The man asked.

« Just say the word. » He replied chuckling shortly joined by the other man

« Kill him ». The first man ordered. And in an instant the snake jumped at the smaller man's neck, killing him by its venom.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The man with shield was now wearing a yellow armour, riding on his horse, to a familiar city

« Knight Valiant of the western isles. I'm here for the tournament » the man said, handing his blazon.

« Welcome to Camelot. »