1.5 Lancelot Part 1

It took practically an hour for them to come back to Camelot with Lancelot on their shoulders. As much as the man was not that a big of guy, passed out he was quite heavy.

« Merlin where the hell have you been I'm was waiting for you to come back a while... ago » the young physician said before turning around and facing her brother, who was with the help a woman who waved at her, a man passed out and injured. « Oh shit what happened? » she asked trying to make place on the bed fro them to put man there.
« We were attacked by something » he replied with a huff letting the man fall on the bed.
« It's not the first time that we've seen it » interjected the woman « I'm Elina by the way an this is Lancelot»
« Y/N nice to meet you » she replied slowly lifting up Lancelot's shirt up to tend his wound. « I don't think he need stitches » she said getting searching for some fresh water to clean the wound to have a better look. « The wound in itself isn't too deep, but he's burning up » she continued putting a wet clothes on his forehead. We should let him rest, and asked Gaius to check if everything is alright when he come back.
« So what exactly happened? » she asked again. Merlin proceeded to explain what happened, the creature coming out of no where trying to kill him and then Lancelot saving him from the beast as Elina helped him up on his feet, running and then Lancelot passing out.
« What type of creature? How does it look like? »
« Well it's kind of a big birds with legs » Merlin said, not knowing like to think about the not so precise description she looked at Elina for Help
« It's was more of an eagle with a feline body maybe a lion » with a nod, Y/N thanks Elina before turning to burning
« That is a description » she said to Merlin. « Well I guess we have to wait 'til he wakes up or Gaius arrives. Merlin do you mind staying by his side while I show around Elina, only if you want to of course » she asked directing the last part to Elina.
« Yes that would be great thank you » Elina replied with a small smile, still worrying about her friend.

The two women left the room with no place in mind in particular, Y/N wanted to lift Elina worries about her friend. She could feel how the two of them were close. Maybe it was like her and Merlin, a sort of found family that nobody can understand the bound. She started showing Elina the courtyard, some place of the palace that could be helpful to find as the laundry baths. As they walked, she had the opportunity to get to know her. She grew up in a small village with Lancelot, they knew each other practically since they were born, so they inevitably became best friends, attached to the hips, never leaving each other. But as they walked toward the village heart Elina started to feel a little oppressed.

« What are they looking at me like that? Is there something wrong? » she asked, brushing her curly hair out of her hair before looking down at herself.
« Well... they aren't the most open minded people here, you'll get to learn about that, they just not used to see a woman in trousers even if they are more practical than dresses. » the young apprentice replied with a smile.
« Do I need to change? » she asked a little worriedly
« That's your choice, but honestly just be yourself maybe it will awaken something in them. » she replied

They continued they're little visit by the market, and were stopped by Gwen who was searching flowers for Lady Morgana. As she introduced themselves Gwen propose to them to follow her,so Elina could meet Morgana as she thought they would surely be great friends.
The walk to the Lady's chamber was made between laughs ans embarrassing stories of Elina's and Lancelot's life.

« Are you sure this isn't inappropriate to just come out of nowhere here? » Elina asked once the three of them where in front of the door.
« You shouldn't be worried » started Gwen « Morgana's is always inclined to meet new people » she continued taking Eliana hand in hers, squeezing it one time to show her support.

After a soft knock on the door Morgana opened the door and let Y/N and Gwen presented their new friends. The women spent the entire afternoon getting to know each other even if they all could feel some tension. Neither of them telling anything, fearing making even more awkward . As the sun was setting down the young apprentice propose to Elina to go back see if Lancelot was awake.
The walk to the Physician's chamber was silent until Elina spoke.