The Youngest Daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard fifth Duke of Norfolk already had three daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory, and with the news in December of 2289, with Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey's son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey only being three months old in December of 2289.

Lord Andrew Charles is expecting a third son but the ultrasound shows differently that is taken by Lord David William Beck and Lady Karissa walks into his study and he has his nose buried into paperwork and he looks up from his work as Duke of Norfolk Territory and he tells Lady Karissa " My damn father left Norfolk Territory in a real mess."

"What did I tell you, Lord Andrew Charles. You may have bitten off more than you could chew and it is your albatross and I hope it chokes you to death." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I didn't come to discuss Norfolk with you as I have my own territory to worry about besides your great-great-grandfather's great-great-great-grandchildren?" Lady Karissa explains.

"What is it Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks " Can't you see I am busy?"

"I don't give a damn if you are busy or not." Lady Karissa states,and she hands him the ultrasound that Lord David William Beck has given to her.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at the ultrasound and he asks " Boy or girl?"

Lady Karissa looks at him, " It is our final child and our fourth daughter." Lady Karissa tells him.

"What another daughter, when I am going to get a third son?" Lord Andrew Charle asks.

"You won't be getting a third son from me, as I promised you five children and five children you have received." Lady Karissa explains " I have fulfilled my obligation to you."

"When is our daughter due?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lord David William Beck. I got pregnant in November." Lady Karissa tells him.

"This child is due in late July or early August of 2290. I plan to name her Lady Sophia Dorothea." Lady Karissa explains.

"It is different." Lord Andrew Charles tells her " I am fine with it."

"Did you tell my father?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR is very happy with the news that he will have a new granddaughter." Lady Karissa tells him.

"My father never complained about the gender of any of his children." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I heard that my grandfather wasn't finicky."

"I wish you were the same way, but you are not, so you must take after your great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Karissa tells him "He had no reason to complain as Lady Jeanette gave him three sons."

"How did the other children take the news along with Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"The children are overjoyed, and your cousins are thrilled." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You don't seem too thrilled." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am happy as any man can be. I have a beautiful wife, beautiful daughters and handsome sons." Lord Andrew Charles states "They say that Lord Edmund Bridgerton and Lady Violet had handsome sons and beautiful daughters?"

"Lord Edmund Bridgerton is fiction, Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa explains "I don't know any family that names their children in alphabet order Anthony, Benedict, Collin, Daphne, Eloise, Francine, Gregory and Hyacinth." Lady Karissa states, "They are not very original."