Lady Elizabeth Cotillion

It is June of 2290, one month after Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's 15th birthday and she is being prepared for her cotillion to be introduced into polite society on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa has a special dress made for the special occasion as Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR are about to escort Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to her cotillion.

Lady Karissa dressed Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in Victorian lace cotillion dress.

Lady Elizabeth had to outshine the other debutantes at the cotillion, and Lady Karissa dressed her eldest daughter with care and told her " Listen, Lady Elizabeth. You have to listen to me. This is one of the biggest days of your life next to your sweet 16th birthday, your 18th birthday, your 21st birthday, your wedding day and the birth of your first child." Lady Karissa explains.

"You have to understand that you're representing the Howard family this evening along with your father and grandfather." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her mother and asks, "Mother. I have been told this is where all the young women are placed on the marriage market."

Lady Karissa tells her daughter,"Lady Elizabeth. You will not be placed on the marriage market."

"This is simply your coming out cotillion where you are presented to the President of The United of Planets, President Roth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Remember to curtsy in front of President Roth and his wife, and the rest of the dignitaries and smile." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is wearing his cornet of York Territory and Lord Andrew Charles is wearing his coronet of Norfolk and Lord Anthony is wearing his cornet of Lancaster and Lady Karissa places her coronet of Pembroke Territory on her head and Lord Richard William Carey as his coronet of Bedford Territory on his head.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles, " My dear Lady Elizabeth. Your second cousin will be there this evening along with Lord Richard Edward II." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

Lord Richard William Carey offers Lady Karissa his arm and she smiles " Please forgive me, Lord Richard William, but I must really walk with Lord Andrew Charles this evening. It is for appearance's sake." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I understand Lady Karissa."Lord Richard William tells her and Lord Andrew Charles offers Lady Karissa and she accepts it and on her father's right side is Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and in walking behind them is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster, and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and they climb into the Howard carriage and they head for Ritz Inn in Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles sits with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Karissa and across from them sits Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Anthony Christoper Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles " Listen here, Lord Andrew Charles. Our daughter is not available and is not available to be placed on the marriage market." Lady Karissa explains.

"Don't place my heiress on that damn marriage market, Lord Andrew Charles. I have brilliant plans for Lady Elizabeth and my plan is that she will marry my brother's grandson and they will carry on what their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William started in 2165." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"They are both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William and through my father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and one of his two oldest sons." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.