Lady Sophia Dorothea's Wedding

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard decides to ask her oldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory if Lord William Frederick and she can be married in the chapel out at Norfolk Estate.

The last wedding that was held there was the wedding of her father and mother in 2275, and Lady Elizabeth tells her " Why of course sis. You may marry in the chapel out at Norfolk Estate. I have the key to our grandfather's estate."

"I want Lord William Frederick and I to be married in the chapel where our great- and great-great-great-grandfather lived and where his father and our father were born." Lord Sophia Dorothea explains,

Lady Sophia Dorothea wears her great-great-grandmother's wedding dress that she wore when she married Lord Frederick William Howard Senior in 2183 and she carries a bouquet of white and pink roses with jasmine and her attendants are dressed in various shades of pink.

Lady Karissa wears a blue and gold lace regency style dress and Lord Andrew Charles wears a four-breast piece suit and Lord Richard William Carey wears the same.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria wears a gold and burgundy Victorian style dress and Lord Richard Edward III wears a four-pieced breast suit and Lady Mary Henrietta wears a beautiful Victorian dress.

Lord Anthony Christopher, Lady Alexandrina arrive, and so does Lady Samhain, Lord David William Beck II, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Henrietta Bourbon, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Karissa Ann and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann are dressed in rose color dresses and they have flowers in their hair.

Lady Karissa is escorted by Lord Anthony Christopher along with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and in the same pew is Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard,Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard nee Grey, Lady Katherine Beck nee Grey, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, Lady Edwina Georgina Grey, Lord David Edward Christoper Beck III.

Also in attendance is Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lady Ida Georgina Howard nee Grey, and Lord Phillp Edward Howard along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lady Paulina Howard nee Stafford, Lady Autumn Bridget Seymour nee Howard, Lord Edward Seymour, Lady Pauline Charlene Howard.

The door opens in the wedding march starts to all the bridesmaids begin to walk up the aisle and theft they take their place at the altar, then Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann starts to walk up and Lord Charles Andrew III smiles at his daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk up the aisle to join the others at altar and Lord Charles Andrew III looks at Lady Karissa " She looks beautiful." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lady Karissa.

"She should and she looks just like you." Lady Karissa tells him and finally the wedding march begins and Lord Andrew Charles walks his youngest daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory up the aisle and when they reach the altar he places her hand into Lord William Frederick's hand and he tells her " Please take care of my baby girl as she is the last of Lady Karissa's and my children."

When the High Priestess asks " Who gives this young woman away in marriage?"

"Her mother and I do." Lord Andrew Charles tells her and he walks to the pew and sits next to Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard decided on traditional wedding vows to say to each other and the plight of their troth to each other and they say "For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, in rich or poor until death do we die."

Lord William Frederick places the golden diamond band that was worn by Lady Jeanette Virginia on her left ring finger and Lady Sophia Dorothea places a gold diamond wedding band on his left ring finger and the High Priestess tells them " You may kiss your bride." and Lord William Frederick kisses Lady Sophia Dorothea.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he tells her " I feel old."

"What, Lord Andrew Charles. You are only 55 years old." Lady Karissa tells him " You feel old because all of our five children are married."

"You are the grandfather of many grandchildren, Lady Karissa Ann, Lady Patricia Eugenie, Lord Richard Edward IV, Lord David Andrew Beck, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard and Lady Josephine Isabella Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Albert Edward hasn't had any children yet with Lady Henrietta." Lady Karissa states, "Lady Anastasia Christina hasn't had any children yet."

"You are only 55 years old and we have fourteen grandchildren and that isn't including my grandchildren with Lord Richard William Carey, I have Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III, Lord George Frederick Carey II, and Lady Edwina Albert Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann still has to marry." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You were 24 years old when we married in 2275 and together we had five children." Lady Karissa states.

All of the children of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa stand at the altar with Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard including Lady Anastasia Christina and her husband, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III smile at each other and they say to each other " The Dukedoms of Star-Base 12 are secure now and Lord Patrick William Howard legacy will continue through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and all of his four children, Lord Frederick William II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lord Edwin William Howard and through Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and his daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Lord Patrick William Howard II and his daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his children" Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory and Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Frederick William Howard II through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard III and his two sons, Lord William Frederick and Lord Frederick William Howard IV.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, Duchess of York and her daughter, Lady Sarah Rachel Howard.

Odin really did bless Lord Patrick William Howard with many descendants, but it was through Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and their grandchildren that continue the legacy into the 24th century.