The Duchess and Duke of Gloucester Territory

Lady Sophia Dorothea on her wedding day in 2308 tells everyone at her reception " I am going to make Lord William Frederick my Duke-Consort

Lady Sophia Dorothea on her wedding day in 2308 tells everyone at her reception " I am going to make Lord William Frederick my Duke-Consort."

"I want to share my Dukedom with him, is it alright Lady Elizabeth and dad?" Lady Sophia Dorothea asks.

"It is your Dukedom, Lady Sophia Dorothea and if you want to make Lord William Frederick your Duke-Consort. It is fine with me." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Sophia Dorothea.

"The day that your dear mother blessed me with you, I created you Duchess of Gloucester Territory in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Patrick William Howard is Lord Willliam Frederick Howard's great-great-grandfather and he is your great-great-great-grandfather and I know he would approve as well as your grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew JR of a blessed memory and his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard II." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lady Sophia Dorothea looks at her third cousin, Lord Richard Willliam and she tells him " I will name my first-born daughter after Lady Sophia Charlotte who is Lord William Frederick aunt and my grandaunt and your great-grandmother."

Lord Richard William tells Lady Sophia Dorothea "I thank you for remembering my great-grandmother."

"How can I forget my grandaunt, Lord Richard William?" Lady Sophia Dorothea asks.

"Someone has to remember her because our great-great-grandfather didn't. May Odin send him to his final rewards wherever that may be." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells Lord Richard WIliam.

"Dad, what do you know about my great-great-grandfather?" Lady Sophia Dorothea asks.

"What I learned was from your grandfather?" Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Frederick William Howard was born in 2165 and he married in 2183 and he had four children, Lord Frederick William II in 2184, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior in 2185, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2190 and Lord Andrew Charles in 2195." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Your great-great-grandfather was not too good to keep a journal as your great-great-great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"In fact neither was your great-grandfather, but your grandfather did keep a journal with all of his grandchildren's births." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"There isn't much to say about Lord Frederick William Howard as he wasn't popular and neither was your great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter, "Your great-great-grandfather died in 2210, one year after your grandfather was born."

"I wasn't born until 2250, and your grandfather had only been Duke for ten years." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord Frederick William Howard and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR are founders of our family and it was Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Our family history begins with the marriage of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

Lady Joan of Cornwall was the great-granddaughter of King John of England and his second son, Prince Richard of Cornwall whose granddaughter married Sir John Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"We plan to live out at Sudeley Castle that Lord Patrick William Howard recreated with his own hands in 2170." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells her father.

"I know that your great-great-great-grandfather would be happy to know that Lord William Frederick and you are going to make it your own." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

"Do you have a picture of my great-great-great-grandfather and mother?"Lady Sophia Dorothea asks.

"I have one in my belongings I can give to you." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord William Frederick and I want to remember him so no one will ever forget him." Lady Sophia Dorothea tells him.

"Your grandfather had many pictures of him left by his father." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lord William Frederick.

Lady Sophia Dorothea smiles and asks " What about our ancestors?

"I have one Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk." Lord Andrew Charles Howard explains, "I will see to it that you get a copy of it."

"Lord Patrick William Howard brought it with him in 2153

"Lord Patrick William Howard brought it with him in 2153." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lord William Frederick Howard, Duchess and Duke-Consort of Gloucester Territory receive the pictures of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux 

and Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and they travel to Sudeley Castle and they start their new life together as husband and wife.

In 2310, Lady Sophia Dorothea gave birth to a daughter, and faithful to her word she named her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who will be successor to the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory and in 2315 she gave birth to Lord William Frederick Howard II and he is the heir to The Dukedom of Windsor Territory."

Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lord William Frederick Howard only settled for two children and they were both very happy with their two children.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard both passed away in 2370 at the age of 80 years old.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard was succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard in 2380 as she was born in 2360.