The Birth of Lord William Frederick Howard

.The Birth of Lord William Frederick Howard

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey await the birth of their first child that is due in late June or early July of 2290, and they live out in Windsor Territory at Windsor Manor.

Windsor Manor is a very elegant manor built by Lord Patrick William Howard in 2170, five years after the birth of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles creates Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory on Star Base 12 and Windsor Territory borders between Essex on the east, Wessex on the Wessex and Sussex on the south of Star-Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR listens for the news of his first cousin once removed out at Windsor Place.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR waits for the news from Windsor Manor as both Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard have traveled out to Windsor Territory and They are first cousins twice removed to Lord Frederick William Howard III as their father's were his first cousins and they are his first cousin thrice removed.

Lord Frederick William Howard III sits in the drawing room with Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey and he asks " How was it when you were awaiting the birth of Lady Caroline and Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lord Richard William?"

"Lady Karissa had already had Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony when she had Lady Carolina Matilda and she already had Lord Albert Edward when she had Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey." Lord Richard William states.

"The first birth is always the longest." Lord Richard William explains, "I can assure you that you will be happy with the outcome as I am."

"My Lady Caroline Matilda is the most precious child I have and Lord Benjamin is my heir to Langley Territory." Lord Richard William states.

Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Patrick William II, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Karissa arrive together at Windsor Manor and they are warmly greeted.

"My father sent us to be with you, Lord Frederick. This child is his first cousin once removed and our first cousin twice removed." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III states.

"I am sorry but Lady Mary has not delivered yet and Lord David William is in with her." Lord Frederick explains.

"I will go to Lady Mary."Lady Karissa tells them and she curtsy to them and walks out of the drawing room.

"Lady Karissa insisted that she come with us today. She is in her final trimester of her pregnancy with our daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Frederick William.

"How are our children related?" Lord Frederick asks.

"Lady Sophia Dorothea is Lord Frederick William great-great-granddaughter and Lord William Frederick is his great great-grandson and they are second cousins as they share the same terrible great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Oh! I wish we weren't related to Lord Frederick William Howard Senior after what he did to all his children." Lord Frederick William explains.

"How would Lady Karissa and you view a marriage between our children when the time comes?" Lord Frederick William III asks.

"I don't see any impairments to it. Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are second cousins and Lady Samhain and Lord David William are second cousins once removed." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord Anthony favors his maternal second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"How does Lord Stuart feel about her daughter marrying my first cousin twice removed?" Lord Frederick William III asks.

"I really don't care how Lord Alexander Charles feels one way or another." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

At 6 PM, out at Windsor Manor, the cries of a newborn baby can be heard and Lord David William calls out " Lord Frederick William III. You have a son,and Lady Mary said that you wanted to name him Lord William Frederick Howard?"

"Yes our son will be named Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Karissa carries out Lord William Frederick to his father and she places him into his father's arms and he asks " How is my Duchess doing?"

"Lady Mary is fine. Lord David has notified Lord Edmund and Lady Georgette and Lady Katherine and Lord Timothy and Lady Henrietta Georgette." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Frederick William Howard III holds his newborn son in his arms and he kisses him on his forehead and Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William II, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William and Lord Andrew Charles gather around to see the new descendant of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard is the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord David William Beck helps Lady Mary to get dressed and she is escorted by Lord David William out into the drawing room and she looks at Lord Frederick William III and she tells him " Please give me our son. He has just been born."

"You may gloat over him later." Lady Mary tells Lord Frederick William III.

"Gosh, Mary. This is our first child. Don't I have any rights?" Lord Frederick William asks.

"You have rights, Lord Frederick William,but remember this Lord Edmund's second grandson, as Lady Catherine has given birth to Lord Edward David Christopher Beck III." Lady Mary explains.

"My father was expecting his first granddaughter." Lady Mary tells him.

"I am sure your father knows the mechanics of love-making as he had three daughters." Lord Frederick William III states.

"My father was hoping for at least one son, but every time he tried he just had another daughter." Lady Mary explains.

"Lord David told me there was a technique for getting a son the first time." Lord Frederick William III explains.

"Neither your sister or you have any trouble in having a son." Lord Frederick William III states.

"Lady Henrietta Georgette is unmarried and I am sure when she does she will give your father that granddaughter." Lord Frederick William III tells her.

"My sister is only 15 years old." Lady Mary states, "My father is taking her to the cotillion."

"I hear that they will have a good crop of people there this year." Lord Frederick William states.

"I heard that Lord Edward Devereux is going to be there as will Sir James Cockburn and his daughter,Lady Marianna Augusta Cockburn, and Lord George Gordon, Earl of Huntly and his daughter, Lady Janet Gordon, will be there." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Frederick and Lady Mary.

"I don't know if there will be any Dukes and their daughters there this year but I do know that most of them are Earls." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I would think that Lord Grey would be happy to marry his youngest daughter to an Earl or Baron." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III states, "Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is engaged to Lord Edward Hastings, and his father is a Baron."

"I don't think my first cousin once removed nephew will allow his son to marry anyone less than an Earl's daughter." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"We are talking about 2310." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Mary Henrietta had a son, Lord William Frederick in 2290, and in 2295, they had a second son, Lord Frederick William Howard IV and a daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard in 2300.

It is Lord Frederick William Howard IV who marries Lady Karissa Ann Howard, the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Suzanne Virginia Bell and their eldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is born in 2295.