The Death of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and she is the youngest daughter and fifth child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory starts to plan Lady Sophia Dorothea future with his first cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard III who is the grandson of his great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and his father's first cousin, so it makes Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles first cousin once removed.

Lord Frederick William Howard III has a son, Lord William Frederick Howard who was born in June of 2290, and he is three months older than Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is married to Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory.

They have three children, Lord William Frederick, Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard.

Lord William Frederick Howard was born in 2290, Lord Frederick William Howard IV was born in 2295 and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard was born in 2300.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV is destined to marry his first cousin twice removed, Lady Karissa Ann Howard, the eldest child of his first cousin once removed, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III who are both the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his eldest and second sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and their eldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is bound and determined for his two sons to marry their first cousin twice removed, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lady Karissa Ann Howard, so Lord Frederick William Howard III goes to his first cousin, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he asks for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR support.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR listens to his first cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard III and he tells his first cousin " I think that Lord William Frederick and Lady Sophia Dorothea would make the perfect couple."

Lord Charles Andrew JR explains " It is not up to me, I only had a say in the marriages of Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain, and they married their second cousins."

"You have to talk with Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III about the marriage with Lady Karissa Ann." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Lady Sophia Dorothea is only eight years old and Lady Karissa is only three years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I am getting old, Lord Frederick William III. I am the last of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior children to be alive." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"I have stayed alive to see my first great-grandchild born." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Your father, my father, our uncle and aunt have passed away along with all of my brothers." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I am 88 years old now, and I have already prepared my Last Will and Testament and I have that Lord Charles Andrew Howard III have me laid to rest in the Howard-Mausoleum at Norfolk Estate and I will be laid to rest next my dear mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, and my brothers and sister." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Frederick William III.

"I know that Lady Karissa has had the new Howard-Carey Mausoleum built at Beltane Manor for all of her children and for Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.