Chapter 74

Destiny removed her coat and throw it to Elliot. Destiny see her band and nodes her head at Amber. Amber hits the drums few times and Destiny see the Joker brothers and nodes her head with a smile 🙂 and they start to play the guitars then Destiny see Chloe and nodes her head with a huge smile 😊. Destiny see Michael and he winks 😉 at Destiny, Spotty and Captain bark at her. Destiny chuckles at them and starts to sing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, then she and Joker brothers sings "Gonna get this" by hannah montana and Iyaz.

Then she sings "I'm still good" by hannah montana.

Then she sings "are you ready?" by hannah montana.

Then she and Joker 3 sings "Love that lets go" by hannah montana and Billy Ray Cyrus.

Then Jennifer and Jenny sings "need a little love" by hannah montana and Sheryl Crow while Destiny play on the guitar 🎸.

Then Destiny sings "I'll always remember you" by hannah montana.

Then Destiny say

Destiny - This next song is one of my favorite songs with me and my very very closest to my heart best friend Susie sang and our grandma Jessica wrote it while we both sung this song. The funniest thing about this song is that.... We both actually didn't know that we both were singing a song, we thought that we were talking to each other.

Everybody laughs 😂 and Destiny see Susie and say

Destiny - Hey little Susie you always whined that I didn't add you in the group so....

Susie - So?.... (🤨)

Destiny - Why don't you join me for our song which we talked about when we were younger and smaller, smaller than the chicken dancer (seeing Michael)

Susie - Fine, you already sang our song with your band countless times

Susie got on the stage and she and Destiny sings "wherever I go" by hannah montana and Emily Osment.