06

Chapter 6: Japan Concert

Jennie hesitated to knock standing in front of his door,the incident of yesterday made her cheeks turn red and she's gonna feel awkward.

When she finally decided to be brave and knocked,the door opened revealing Taehyung"good morning"

She blinked a few times then entered the room"good morning Taehyung looks like your ready let's get going"he walked towards her while she backed sway.

"You look gorgeous today"she smiled awkwardly"uh..th-thank you?"he laughed caressing her hair"your cute Jennie-shi"

He exited the room and she stood there blushing"aish what is wrong with you Jennie"she scolded herself following after him.

🐻

Taehyung sat looking in the mirror while his stylists prepped him up"your handsome as always Taehyung-shi and your skin is flawless"he smiled at the compliments but someone was missing.

"Uh...where is my manager"the two stylists looked at each other surprised"she's helping with the preparations outside"he nodded pouting.

"Taehyung we'll start the concert in 3 minutes"the boy nodded following the staff"good luck Taehyung"

He smiled looking around nervously,someone tapped his shoulder"good luck"he smiled suddenly pulling her in a hug.

She hugged him back patting his back"your gonna do just great Taehyung fighting"he winked at her before disappearing onto the stage.

🐻

Fans screamed crazily when he appeared on stage"hellooooo Japan thank you everyone for attending this concert hope you enjoy I purple you"they all squealed when he spoke in Japanese fluently.

"First let's start with STIGMAAAAAA"the loud screams echoed through the stadium and Taehyung laughed.

Jennie as well laughed seeing him for once so smiley"hello miss Kim this is the list of kpop idols who have showed up to the concert"

Jennie nodded bowing and received the paper reading through it"some Taehyung invited them while others came by themselves..hmm"

LIST OF KPOP IDOLS WHO HAVE ATTENDED OR HAVE BEEN IN INVITED: (D-1)

-Jung Hoseok (Soloist) [INVITED]
-Baekhyun,Suho and D.O (Exo) [INVITED]
-Onew,Key,Minho and Taemin (Shinee) [INVITED]
-Sana,Jihyo and Chaeyoung (Twice) [ATTENDED]
-Kim Namjoon (Soloist) [INVITED]
-Park Bo Young (actress) [ATTENDED]
-Kim Jisoo (Idol/actress) [INVITED]
-lm Yoon-ah,Taeyeon,Jessica Jung and Tiffany (Girls generation) [ATTENDED]
-Minnie,Soyeon (G-IDLE) [ATTENDED]
-Solar,Moonbyul,Wheein and Hwasa (Mamamoo) [INVITED]
-Peak boy (actor) [INVITED]
-Lee Min-ho (actor) [ATTENDED]
-Park Bo-gum (actor) [INVITED]
-Lee Jung-jae (actor) [ATTENDED]
-Song Kang (actor) [ATTENDED]
-PSY (Soloist) [INVITED]
-Min Yoongi (Producer) [INVITED]
-Dk,Hoshi,Seungkwan,S.coups,
The8 (Seventeen) [ATTENDED]
-Wendy and Yeri [INVITED]
-Jackson,Jinyoung and Bambam (GOT7) [INVITED]
-Hee Chul (Super Junior) [ATTENDED]
-Kim Seokjin (Idol/actor) [INVITED]
-Mark,Taeyong,Yuta,Johnny,
Jaemin,Lucas and Jaehyun (NCT) [INVITED]
Eric Nam (Soloist) [INVITED]