15

Chapter 15: Mine

@Dispatch_Korea

CAPTION: Starforce entertainment corrects it's mistake and apologizes for the wrong information but after a week we find Idol Kim Namjoon and Actress Kim Jisoo together at a café they were also caught holding hands

CAPTION: Starforce entertainment corrects it's mistake and apologizes for the wrong information but after a week we find Idol Kim Namjoon and Actress Kim Jisoo together at a café they were also caught holding hands.We'll inform you if Bighit_ent releases any news on the two's relationship. @rkive @sooyaa_ @hybe_labels

Comments on this post have been disabled.

🐻

Jennie smiled looking at the post which denied Taehyung's relationship"alright you two let's go"the boys looked up at her and nodded following after.

They got in the van and Jennie drove off"Tae song-ah you've got three famous directors who want you to work with them"the boy smiled looking down.

"Jennie Woo shik hyung told me three scripts were sent to me so I can check and choose where are they"Jennie glanced at Taehyung through the front mirror.

"I'll receive them tonight and I'll come over"he nodded leaning back and closing his eyes,the three got startled when Jennie's phone rang and she picked it up apologizing.

"Hello this is Jennie Kim"she almost crashed when heard her mother's voice"Jen are you okay"Taehyung said worriedly checking up on her but she was frozen with tears in her eyes.

She hung up the phone and apologized to the two again"im sorry I'll be more careful"Taehyung cleared his throat resting back in his seat"y-yea be more careful"

🐻

Taehyung looked at her as she sat down on the couch with the scripts in her hand"what happened to you today"he felt her get uncomfortable talking about it and decided to let it go.

"Show me the scripts"she handed him the papers and he sat down next to her reading them"nah I don't like this one"he skipped about three and two were left.

His eyes trailed from the first one to the second"manager Kim"she hummed looking at him"if I act in this one will you act with me"he signaled to the one named 'unrequited love'

"W-what Taehyung I'm your manager"he smiled handing her the script"well and I won't act in this one unless your in it"she blinked a few times and sighed.

"You gotta talk to the director and pd nim first"he smirked inching his face closer to hers"don't worry about that love"Jennie widened her eyes and her cheeks turned as red as a tomato.

Taehyung leaned closer and she closed her eyes..his lips attached on hers and Jennie kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck"you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this"she smiled cheekily and he caressed her cheek.

"Your mine now Jennie Kim"her eyes met his and he smashed his lips on hers hungrily,his hands roamed her body and her hands drowned in his hair as the kiss got deeper.

"You have a busy schedule tomorrow you should rest"she muttered as they locked their foreheads against each other"mhm..will you stay with me"she nodded pecking his lips.

🐻

Taehyung rubbed his eyes yawning and Jennie bit her lips so she doesn't giggle at his cute face"are you sleepy seonbae-nim"Jennie can sense the awkwardness between these two and she doesn't want Tae Song to feel left out.

"Answer him Taehyung-ah"she glared at the brown-haired boy who rolled his eyes and turned to the younger putting on a fake smile"yes I am"Tae song nodded looking away feeling the hatred he has for him.

Taehyung sighed when found Jennie glaring at him and had an angry expression"Tae song I'll accompany you today Taehyung will go with Woo shik"jealousy ran through his body and he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"But-"she smiled at Tae song and he nodded looking down smiling,Taehyung snorted seeing his ears turn red because of her"Manager Kim I would like to review the scripts today again...at my place"she gulped looking in his eyes filled with anger and jealousy.

🐻

Taehyung's eyes trailed down her body not very happy with her outfit"manager Kim may I speak to you privatly"she nodded confusingly and followed him in his dressing room.

"What do you think your wearing"she frowned looking down at her outfit"what do you mean there's nothing wrong"he scratched his nape walking an inch closer to her"i can see your-"he sighed not wanting to seem like a pervert.

She blushed gasping"oh my god Taehyung why are you looking at my boobs"he chuckled nervously looking down at his feet"are you shy"he nodded meeting her eyes.

"I'm a little shy"her giggle melted his heart and he bit his lip pulling her body closer"your driving me crazy..can I kiss you?"the way he asks for permission like a gentleman makes her feel butterflies and even like him more.

"Yes..yes You can"he cupped her cheek holding her waist tight and smashed his lips on hers walking and pinned her to the wall while she buried her hands in his brown fluffy hair.

He tapped her thighs and she jumped wrapping her legs around his torso and arms hugged his neck,they got too carried away and forgot about Tae song but they pulled away tidying themselves hearing his voice outside the door.

"Yes Tae song-ah"he cleared his throat"they need to talk with you manager Kim"she looked at Taehyung smiling shyly"I'll be right there"they heard him step away from the door.

"God your gorgeous here take my jacket too many guys are looking at you"she giggled at his cute jealousy"fine mr.Kim your such a gentleman"

He pecked her lips catching her by surprise"your mine Jennie Kim..only mine"

🐻

Hello loves <3

Here it is finally😂

So basically I got sick but now I'm feeling better and just finished this hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote <3

I <3 YOU