07

Chapter 7: Rumor

"Aish"Jennie angrily let out as she read what the comments said under the post"how can they be so good at this but wait we're not even dating waeyo? Wae naya? (Why? Why me?)"

She threw herself on the bed whining and cursing herself out"dangsin-eun neomu babo Jennie-ah (Your so dumb)"

A knock on the door startled her and she jumped"manager Kim open the door it's me"she recognized that deep voice and opened the door welcoming him in her hotel room.

"Sooo..did you sleep well"she smiled awkwardly nodding"uh w-what about you"he sat down on her bed looking around.

"I slept just amazing"and silence took over leaving them in an awkward situation"don't give what the internet says much attention they like to steer drama so that they could get the attention they want"

She nodded wearing her handbag"should we start heading to the stadium"he nodded standing up and smiled his boxy smile at her which melted her heart.

🐻

Stigma by V  (Translated to english)

Hidden
I tell you something
Just to bury it
I can't hold it anymore
Why couldn't you say it then anyway,it hurts
I can't hold it
now cry
I'm so sorry for you also because I couldn't protect you.

More deeply deep deeper
It's like a broken glass piece that can't be reversed
More deeply every day only hurts my chest
Instead of my sin
You who were weak

Stop crying and tell me something
Tell me without courage
"Why did you do that to me then?"
"Sorry"

What qualification for me
Look at it and look at it
I will tell you

More deeply deep deeper
It's like a broken glass piece that can't be reversed
More deeply every day only hurts my chest
Instead of my sin
You who were weak

I'm sorry,I'm sorry
I'm sorry Ma Brother
Even if you hid it,it will not be erased
"Are you calling me a sinner?"
What's more?

I'm sorry,I'm sorry
I'm sorry MA Sister
Even if you hide it,it will not be erased
So cry
Please dry my eyes

That light that light shines my sin
Incredible red blood flows down
I think every day is going to die more deeply
Let me be punished
Forgive my sin

What Jennie realized while working with Taehyung is that he likes to write his own music he dislikes buying lyrics from someone because he thinks that's not a true musician if they don't write their own lyrics and feelings.

She snapped back when Taehyung gripped her shoulder panting"are you okay"he nodded leaning his head on her skin.

"Can I take five minutes break"Jennie worriedly looked at him and nodded"come on I'll help you lay down on the couch in the dressing room"

She wrapped his arm around her shoulder and guided him to the dressing room laying him down on the couch making sure he hugs a pillow.

She also learned he can't sleep without hugging anything which she found adorable because she could relate"good night Taehyung-shi I'll wake you up in a few minutes"