30 - SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 30: Happiness

This is a special request for nk_snchz 💚

🐻

Jennie opened her eyes finding her husband next to her already awake admiring her as she slept"were you watching me while I was sleeping?"he nodded caressing her cheek"you know if you weren't my husband I would've found that creepy"

He laughed pecking her lips and hovering over her"your breathtaking when your naked under me"she gasped smacking his arm and he faked an 'ouch'

He left wet kisses on her neck and she moaned under his touch"eomma appa"two kids came screaming and the two adults kept distance from each other seeing their twins climb up on the bed"what's wrong"

The twins hid in their parent's arms"Yeonjun is chasing us with his car"the two parents laughed hearing about how their 3 year old scared his two 5 year old sisters"he's just playing with you two"

But the two girls shook their head"eomma me and Karina are scared"Jennie looked at Taehyung who was stopping himself from laughing"Wonyoung Karina sweethearts your brother just wants to play"

"Grrr"the twins screamed as their brother climbed up the bed giggling"aww my baby come to mommy"Jennie said opening her arms for the little human going on his knees towards her.

"There's nothing to be scared of girls look"Jennie said turning him to meet his sisters eyes and he smiled"aww"Taehyung and her looked at each other smiling.

🐻

"Grandma grandpa"the twins ran in their grandparents arms"hey mom dad"Jennie hugged her parents and her dad brought Taehyung in the hug.

"Jimin I will chop your dick off- aww"Rosie said seeing the family hug"damn women are hard to handle when they're pregnant"Jimin mumbled sighing"tell me about it"Taehyung,Jennie's dad and Jungkook said slumping next to him on the couch.

"Boys how about you do something good for the environment and go grab a few things from the grocery store"Jennie said glaring at them with her hands on her hips"I'd love to baby"

She rolled her eyes walking into the kitchen"she's mad and you ain't getting none tonight"Jungkook teased Taehyung who glared at him"i think my dick is getting choped off"the three men looked at the blondie.

"What? Is Rosé threatening you"he nodded pouting"I will if you don't shut the fuck up"they all laughed at Jimin getting scolded by his pregnant wife.

🐻

Hii loves <3

Here's a short special chapter to show you how they're doing😊

I <3 YOU