21

Chapter 21: Unsteady

Taehyung looked out the Window as Woo shik drove the van to their next destination which was a photoshoot for Gucci with a famous model 'Elizabeth grace'

"Why are you always so down"Woo shik said glancing at him"i'm not I'm just..thinking"the older raised an eyebrow.

"About what?"Taehyung closed his eyes leaning back in his seat"just something"Woo shik nodded focusing on driving.

"Don't you wanna visit Daegu again it's already been a year since you went there"his eyes immediately opened at the mention of his hometown"please hyung never mention it to me..I'll never go back there ever again"

🐻

"Yah Bae Irene I will seriously murder you"Nayeon shouted holding the slipper in her hand while Irene kept on wiggling her eyebrows a table separating the two from killing each other.

A dog barked and they smiled following after the brown furry dog"how are you always so excited Kuma"the dog kept jumping around excitedly.

And soon after the brown haired girl entered as always not talking to anyone and went to her room"we moved to New York but she's still not socializing I want our Jennie back"

"It's okay Ku mommy is upset right now"Irene consoled the little dog patting his head"LET'S GO EAT SOME SHIT"Irene looked at the girl next to her weirdly"I mean something yummy"

🐻

It became a habit to be stuck in her room the whole day after finishing her work,hugging herself and looking out the Window loving the rain and cold wind that controlled the weather.

Her phone tinged and she checked the notification sighing,another message which involved work she felt like she had no time for herself as her work schedule would increase.

Jen I'll be in front of your apartment building in 5 minutes make sure to hurry so we're not late - Manager Park

Alright. - Jennie

She grabbed her purse and dashed out the apartment heading to the parking lot"Jen get in"a smile appeared seeing the blonde woman wave to her.

"So did you eat?"she shook her head and received a little smack on her hand"how many times do I have to tell you to always eat and not skip any meal"having someone care for her other than the girls made her feel loved.

"But I wasn't hungry manager Park"she received a glare from the girl beside her"i mean Rosé"the latter smiled focusing on driving while Jennie looked out the Window admiring the sky and clouds that covered the sun.But what she wondered was were they hiding her for her safety or another reason?

But is she really thinking about that someone who she once lo-...knew?

🐻

"This is exactly why I don't work with people like her"Taehyung said angrily"it's fine Taehyung she's the only one available for this photoshoot and look on the bright side your going to New York it's been long"

Taehyung groaned sitting on the couch"pd nim is it bad that I wanna disband"the older choked on his coffee"w-what? Taehyung-ah I don't think you mean it"

The boy let out a tired chuckle"oh trust me I do mean it"he's had enough by now with the idol life he's been doing it for too long and it's tiring and very controlling.

"Pd nim Taehyung-ah how are you doing"Woo shik entered along with Tae-song"oh here comes our other star"the boy smiled resting next to Taehyung on the couch.

"Tae-song got a photoshoot for Chanel with a famous model which we will be meeting"the proud boss clapped cheering"great Taehyung did too so now you'll drive both of them and stay with both of them"

🐻

"Taehyung so handsome"

"Taehyung-ah hiii"

"Oh my god Tae-song"

"Ahhh"

This was another reason he hated the attention and fame,fans they would do anything for their idol and sometimes it's nice but at times it's too much and it makes the idols uncomfortable.

"Please make way"Woo shik said helping the two boys to be able to leave the airport so they could go get a quick rest since it's already late and they have busy photoshoots tomorrow.

"God you two are hella famous"only one of them laughed while the other kept looking outside at the rainy weather.

"Wait be careful"the girl laughed running around"Jennie you have a photoshoot tomorrow you'll get cold"once hearing that his eyes caught the girl in a swift move dancing under the rain like she always did.

"Jennie"he shook his head sighing"ugh I'm probably hallucinating"he closed his eyes laying back in his seat.

🐻

[Daegu] a year ago

"Jennie guess what-"his smile disappeared seeing her zipping her suitcase"where are you going"her face was expressionless completely blank as she looked in his eyes.

"Let's break up"he dropped the spoon from his hand"w-what wa-wait why did I do something wrong did something hap-"she sighed and he stopped.

"No it just we're not meant to be"under her smile a bunch of tears wanted to spill but she controlled herself"if we meet again maybe your right and it's really meant to be but I doubt that"

With that she left him with tears streaming down his face already missing the girl he loved,he wanted to follow her but his heart told him not to and he thought maybe she's right.

But..what she said that's probably the reason why because his heart believes they will meet again...right?

🐻

Hello loves <3

So turns out Jennie was the one to leave Taehyung but we don't know the exact reason why hmmm😏😉

To be continued...

[EDITED: sorry for updating late I had history and I studied half of it took a quick nap woke up studied the other half then showered and just touched my phone,btw I finished exams yay🙌🙌 I'll be updating tomorrow😉)

I <3 YOU