23

Chapter 23: Punishment

Jennie grabbed her purse and exited her apartment only to be met with Taehyung"hey"she looked around"hi..uh I'm kind of in a hur- w-what"she was surprised when he started walking forward towards her and she backed up until she hit the wall.

He scoffed scanning their surroundings before staring back in her eyes placing his hands in his pockets"looks like we met again"this sentence made her heart beat faster than possible thinking how he still remembers what she told him.

"I think you owe me something don't you remember or should I remind you"he said inching his face closer to hers"n-no I remember but forget about that I don't have feelings for you now move"she said pushing him and tried walking away but he grabbed her wrist pushing them to the corner.

She widened her eyes as his hand cupped her mouth as he looked at the two girls entering her apartment"do you think Jennie ate? I'm worried about her"Nayeon said feeling bad for her best friend.

"Jen is strong and when she comes back we'll make her drink with us like old times come on get inside it's cold"he sighed in relief when they disappeared inside"I'm guessing they're Irene and Nayeon"she rolled her eyes.

"Is that attitude I sense"he said raising an eyebrow and licking his lips his usual habit which drove her crazy"yes they are now move"he eyed her from head to toe with an amused looked on his face.

"Where are you going anyway"she crossed her arms groaning getting annoyed by his questioning"I'm hanging out with Tae-song"he poked his inner cheek at the mention of that name"what a coincidence I was gonna hang out with him too let's go"he smiled and walked away leaving her annoyed.

🐻

"Hyung your here too"Taehyung faked a smile and Jennie rolled her eyes"what should we ride first"Jennie said looking around the amusement park"one sec"Tae-song said stepping away to get more tickets"you should ride my face it's been long"

Her cheeks turned red and her eyes widened looking at him smirking"sh-shut up"he laughed and she looked away to calm herself down"I got more tickets let's play a lot"Jennie smirked holding Tae-song's hand.

"What are we waiting for"one was blushing and the other was boiling with anger and she knew her plan was working when she ran with Tae-song and Taehyung angrily walked behind them.

"Oh there"she pointed to the ferris wheel and finally Taehyung caught her arm smirking"let's go"he ran dragging her with him and Tae-song was now the one to follow them.

The ride was very awkward since Taehyung and Jennie wouldn't stop glaring at each other while Tae-song sat there"that was fun"Jennie squealed"noona I should go Woo shik hyung is probably looking for me I'll text you"

Taehyung internally screamed seeing him walk away"let's go"he said holding her hand and dragging them out of the amusement park"where are we going"he winked at her and silence took over the whole car ride.

🐻

"Wow..where are we?"she followed after him as he walked up to the cliff"yah isn't this dangerous"he laughed patting the place next to him for her to sit.

"It's beautiful"Jennie gawked at the nightsky"it is"he mumbled looking at her smiley face"why did you do it"she met his eyes confusingly"what do you mean"

"A year ago in Busan what happened"she looked away not wanting to meet his eyes because he out of all people knows when she's lying even to herself"Jen we had a whole planned wedding we were so happy what happened did I do something wrong"his eyes were teary as he blamed himself.

"Taehyung i-"she didn't know how to say this she shouldn't even be with him right now how could she forget"i can't be here"his teary eyes met her worried ones and she stood up.

He stood up as well grabbing her wrist and turned her around,he cupped her cheek and placed his arm around her waist pulling her closer"i'm not gonna let you go again"

With that he smashed his lips on hers and she melted in his arms kissing back wrapping her arms around his neck and drowning her hand in his soft fluffy hair deepening the kiss.

He bit her lip causing a moan to leave her lips and he took this opportunity to enter his tongue to fight with hers,she traced her hand along his shirt reaching the end to take it off"Jen we're outside"he laughed and she got her senses back scratching her nape.

"Shit I shouldn't have done that"his anger took over him hearing her words"are you serious I just kissed the shit out of you to show you my love but you regret it your unbelievable Jen"she facepalmed sighing.

"Taehyung that's not what I meant"he sarcastically laughed"yeah sure goodbye Jennie it seems like you don't love me enough to fix this"he walked away but she followed after him"get in the car I'll drive you to your apartment"

The car ride was quiet awkwardness taking over while Taehyung gripped the steering wheel harshly and she looked out the Window as the rain poured heavily"what the hell"she looked at Taehyung's frightened face.

"The brakes are not working"her eyes widened watching him struggle"oh shit"Taehyung cursed trying not to crash but it was too late a truck came bumping into him and the car flew up landing backwards.

I told you to keep away from each other but you broke that Jennie and here's your punishment :)
-UNKNOWN

🐻

S

AURRRRR 👉👈

Yeah I uh..how was this chapter 😅

Taennie got in an accident what do y'all think will happen???

I've been giving hints about the UNKNOWN person I hope your catching it😉

I <3 YOU

CHUU :( I LOVE HER 😭😭😭😞