CHAPTER 8 - companions for now

Tashken and his seeming twin brother hugged each other for a while now. But as the villagers woke up one after another, they began to realize their belongings were gone. Of course, the stranger that are us got mixed in with Tashken and they accused us of stealing. And so did the kid Tashken was holding. Keylam Alverich was his name as we found out by now. He pushed Tashken aside and of course... we ran away again. Our group now consisted of normal me, a former knight that seemed to dislike violence, and well... a crazy thief. Great!

I felt bad because both of them had horses and I was just a bag that needed to be carried. Aoibhe and Sayu were such beautiful animals and I thought about naming my legs to fit in.

Weird was that I found 'friends' this easily. The whole situation in general was pretty weird but I was relieved to be around people and not be completely alone in this strange world. All that's hopefully left is to arrive at the City of Marshall and get home through a portal or something.

Sieghardt... The name on the old sword still hasn't left my mind. What possible interest could Nodachi have in him, that he wanted the old rusty sword with the name on it?

The three of us didn't talk much while riding across the open fields of this kingdom. I sat again behind Nodachi on Aiobhe and hoped to soon get my own horse, or like I already mentioned maybe a hundred times, return home. This world wasn't so bad, but not my home.

The Marshall Kingdom really had a beautiful landscape so I couldn't wait to see how the capital must look. With everything having a medieval feel to it there must be a big castle or something. If there was no way home for me, I considered becoming a knight.

Still, I wondered how Atlas and that other guy Bermott are doing... and what was with that strange sorcerer at the village?

I got the feeling that we will soon meet again.