5

me and my team celebrated our goals as we all hugged, unfortunately not jumping as my knee had started hurting again.

at one point, my knee went back to its dislocated position and i fell to the ground, losing balance.

"oh for fuck sake" i said as my team gasped.

"MEDICAL MEDICAL" my coach shouted as it caught the attention of the opposing team, the medical team, and also McGraws friends since she was talking to them.

i sat up, immediately trying to punch my knee back into place.

"NO NO NO NO" i said as my knee starting hurting more and more.

i gave up as the medical team came back, putting me on that same cloth attached to some durable sticks.

they took me offside, closer to their medical van, and placed me on the floor this time instead of the bench as it was taken.

i layed back, putting my hands on my face in disappointment as i started tearing up.

"does it hurt?"

"YES!" i said, "it fucking does" i say as my voice breaks.

suddenly i heard footsteps near my ears as i had my head on the ground and proceeded to look up and see mason.

he knelt down before me and picked me up.

"right this way mason" the man said as he took me to the same bench.

"thanks" i said to mason as he placed me down slowly.

he smiled and sat down again.

"are we doing this all over again?" i asked.

"possibly, but i'll need someone even stronger" the man said.

"my friends strong" mason said as i looked at him.

McGraw appeared behind him.

"oh my god i am so so so so sorry" she said.

i looked at her and then back at me knee.

i didn't know whether or not i should forgive her, i mean it's not like i'll ever see her again afterwards so whatever the point of forgiving.

then, another boy appeared.

he wore white and yellow jordan's, a graphic shirt and jeans, as well as a cap that went with his whole outfit.

he had long hair that was tied in a bun.

"right, come over here please" the man said as i sat in pain.

"here we go" i said, looking away as mason who sat next to me laughed.

"i'll hold rosewoods leg-"

"call me y/n." i said.

"right- y/n"

"that's a cool name" mason said to me.

"thanks?" i said, looking back at my knee which was throbbing in pain now.

"i'll hold y/ns leg, and you have to punch her knee here" the man said, putting his hand on my knee in a specific area.

"are you sure my knee won't pop back out afterwards?" i asked.

"i hope not, if it does then you'd find yourself in the hospital" the man said.

"great- thanks" i said plainly as i noticed mason trying to hide a smile in the corner of my eye.

"did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed sir?" i asked after a while as he was preparing the ice once again.

"y/n!" mason said.

"what?" i said, laughing at his reaction.

"don't be so rude" he said.

"oh mason, i wish i could tell you how unnecessarily rude this man is"

"right, behave yourself or i'll leave you with a dislocated knee" the man said.

"it's your job, make it make sense" i said.

he sighed, " i wasn't planning on helping a rude girl with a dislocated knee"

"and i wasnt planning on dislocating my fucking knee!" i snapped.

"rosewood!" my coach snapped at me from a distance as i just sighed.

"your coach?" mason asked as i nodded.

the boy who had been by my knee didn't talk much.

"you guys friends?" i asked mason as i looked at him and then the boy.

"me and miguel? yeah we are"

"oh, miguel?" i said.

"yeah, miguel" the boy answered.

"nice to meet you" i said. he smiled, "good to see you"

"alright, let's get going" the man said.

"should i count-"

"no no don't." i said to miguel, interrupting him.

"okay.." he said as he prepared his fist.

"might wanna hold onto something y/n" the man said as i quickly grilled masons arm as he adjusted it to a position i was comfortable in.

i closed my eyes and hoped i wouldn't experience any other pain.

then a strong force hit my knee as i almost screamed in pain but managed to keep it to myself.

all i did was squeeE masons hand really tight when i felt the pain.

then i felt the ice on my knee as i opened my eyes.

everyone was practically looking with shocked faces.

"you okay?" miguel asked.

i nodded as a reply as he stood up.

"sorry about that" he said, sitting down next to me, on the other side.

i slowly let go of masons hand and put my elbows on my legs, slowly resting my head on my hands as i ice was put on my knee.

i stayed in that position for a while but then decided to sit back up.

"i see stars" i said.

"pardon?" the man quickly replied.

"like- the things you see when you run your eyes continuously" i said.

"okay okay" the man said.

"put your arms behind her, she can pass out" the man said to miguel and mason.

"oh for fuck sake.. are you serious?" i asked.

"yes, but your in good hands y/n" the man said.

"oh, now you're nice!" i said as the man just smiled at me.

"okay, i'm gone soon" i said.

"how do you know?"

"pass out a lot" i said.

"you do?"

"iron deficiency" i said.

and then i felt my body losing balance as i fell into the boys' arms behind me like a ragdoll.