17

"Y/N" he shouted as i burst out laughing at the grapes that had just fell.

"i told you to take them off of my hip or else i'll swing it off"

he sighed.

"pick them up"

"what?" i said with a smile.

"pick them up"

"sorry, because of the situation i'm in right now with this blanket i think i'll stay here" i said as he rolled his eyes.

he got off the sofa and sat on the floor, picking up all the grapes that fell from the plastic bowl.

i started laughing at him.

"stop laughing!" he said.

"or what?"

"or.." he said, looking around.

"i'll pick you up and throw you in the pool" he said.

"pfffft, as if" i said, making him roll his eyes again as he stood up with the bowl.

"i'll clean them again, thoroughly" he said as i just nodded

i sat in silence and waited until he came back, and when he did, i said, "this time just don't put them on my hip"

"yeah yeah" he said as he continued scrolling through his recommended.

he ended up making me watch insidious, and let me tell you how scared i was.

"keep your eyes open!" he said as i refused.

"nu-uh, not watching this bullshit"

"are you scared?" he asked whilst giving me puppy eyes as i flipped him off in response.

"can i go sleep?"

"after this movie"

"no, because if i watch this movie i won't even sleep"

he started laughing.

"i'll call my mom"

"oh you're going to call your mommy... how scary.. insidious!" he said with a baby voice as i rolled my eyes.

"yeah don't expect me to watch this bullshit after that" i said.

"IM JOKING!" he said.

"yeah yeah whatever" i said as i closed my eyes again.

"please" he said.

"what do you mean, please?"  i asked in pure confusion.

"watch the movie" he said.

"no fucking way mason" i said.

he sighed, and then silence fell as i opened my eyes and saw him turning off the horror movie.

"what do you wanna watch?" he asked.

"no no, just watch insidious if you want" i said, suddenly feeling bad.

"what's the point of watching a movie if only one of us will watch it?" he asked as i sighed.

i managed to throw myself up to sit up, slightly bumping into mason as i did so, but moved away slightly for his personal space.

i was still rolled up, but it got looser so i was able to stick my hand out of one of the blanket folds.

mason handed me the pilot shortly after noticing my hand waiting for it, and then i started to scroll through all of the different movies i could see.

"i won't find shot with all these scary recommendations.." i whispered to myself but i think mason heard.

"hm?" he hummed.

"nothing" i said.

"you can log onto your account.." he said.

"i can?"

"yeah hold on" he said as he took the pilot, went to settings and logged out.

i then logged onto my account and the moment he saw my recommendations he burst out into laughter.

"barbie?" he asked, laughing.

"yeah.." i said, "it's iconic thank you very much"

he continued laughing.

"if you keep on laughing i will willingly force you to watch a barbie movie"i said as he almost immediately stopped laughing.

"thank you" i said in a posh manner as i continued scrolling through my home page, glaring at mason from time to time to make sure he's not laughing.

he mainly kept his mouth covered with his hand but i didn't force him to show me the bottom part of his face obviously.

"oh my god you know what we can watch?"

"hm?" he hummed, bursting into laughter.

"STOPPP" i said with a smile on my face.

"i'm sorry!" he said as he tried to pull himself together but failed.

i sighed, waiting for his giggling to stop as he eventually stopped.

"we can watch..."

i stayed quiet as i tried to pick a decent show i think he'd like.

"clueless?"

"no"

"why not?"

"my sister made me watch it multiple times, i've had enough"

"okay, what about breaking bad?"

"hmmm..." he said as i looked at him.

"we won't even get through a whole episode"

"why not?"

"i don't know, do you wanna talk?"

"talk?"

"yeah, can we not talk—"

"yeah yeah that's fine, a bit weird though."

"what's weird?"

"i dunno, you just planned to watch some movie and suddenly you want talk to me" i said.

"yeah, suppose that's somehow weird" he said.

"but i have to ask you something"

"mhm"

"will you come to the screening on friday?"

"yeah i will"

"on your own?"

"no no with my mom, she decided she'll come too"

"cool! you'll meet my parents least"
he said.

"i will!" i said.

"oh and the thing is- it premiers on friday too so i just hope there won't be many people at the theatre"

"yeah i understand.." i said.

"you know, i just don't wanna put you through any stressful situations"

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"its just- you know, i feel like some people could recognise us and ask for pictures and all"

"but isn't it a private screening?" i asked.

"yeah it is- just go the cast to watch, but there will also be other screens watching the same movie at the same time"

i stayed quiet and thought for a while.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah yeah it's just-"

"what's up?"

"i don't know, i just don't want to distrust your hopefully new fame and recognition you know-"

"what are you talking about?" he asked with a slight smile.

"i don't know, do you think you'll be famous after-"

"i'd love to be"

"i hope you will" i said, "but now that you've told me all of this, i don't want to come and disrupt your fun, especially considering this is probably gonna be the first time some strangers ask for pictures" i said.