-014-

It was a Sunday and we didn't have training today, not really sure why. It was 8 AM and I was getting ready to head out the door to see Iceman, my godfather. "Hey" Phoenix spoke as she walked through our door, "hey," I answered back, "if the bathroom free?" I then asked, "yeah." She said. There was a girl and guys bathroom but only one for each, so us girls had to share one bathroom. It wasn't so bad, we only had 3 girls while the guys had so many I'm sure their bathroom looks like a madhouse.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed my towel which was as hanging on a hook. I looked in my closet for something to wear, I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a U.S Navy sweatshirt. "Ok I'll be like 10 minutes." I told Phoenix, she nodded her head in response. I walked downstairs to the bathroom, Im not sure the bathrooms are downstairs but honestly in the middle of the night if I got to pee I have to run down the stairs and hope I don't trip because it's dark on the house.

I check my phone as I hit the bottom of the stairs,

Ice: When will you get here?

Me: Sometime around 10

He responded with a thumbs up. I turned off my phone and made a pit stop in the kitchen. I opened the cabinet to grab a glass for some water. "Hey Legacy!" I heard someone say, I turned around to find Rooster, Hangman, and Fanboy all eating some cereal. "Hey Hangman" I greeted back, "Did you guys eat all the cereal?" I asked them. I opened the cabinet were we kept the cereal to nothing in it. Well that's great. "You guys own me some fruit loops." I point a finger at them while filling my water glass up.

I gulped the water down while the guys talked about going to the bar later. "Legacy you should come to the bar with us." Fanboy mentioned to me. I put my glass into the dishwasher, "We'll see, depends what time you all are going." I told him. "Around noon then we'll be home before 4, we are just trying to get Fanboy here a girl." Hangman explained to me. "Very responsible of you to try find Fanboy a girl but I'll pass I have plans" I laughed at them while walking out of the kitchen.

"Y/N where are you going?" I heard Rooster ask from behind me. I turned around to face him "why?" I questioned him crossing my arms. "I just want to know." He told me leaning against the wall. "I'm going to see Iceman." I explained while looking into his eyes. "Oh ok." He answered back putting his head down to look at the floor. "Yeah." I whispered then turning around to head to the bathroom to take a shower.

-Time skip-

I put on my clothes and wrapped my hair into my towel. "Are you almost done?" Halo asked through the bathroom door. I opened the door before she knocked again, "yes all yours." I smiled at her. I heard people talking in the living room so I decided to stop in. "Hey guys." I greeted coyote, Phoenix, and hangman. "Hey Legacy, are you going to see iceman?" Coyote questioned me, "yeah." I responded, "say hi for us. Yeah?" Phoenix asked, I nodded my head then turned around to go up the stairs to Phoenix and I's shared room.

I grabbed my brush, heat protectant and my blow dryer from my suit case. I sat in front of our full body mirror, I brushed my hair and plugged in my hair dryer. I put on the heat protectant and then turned on the hair dryer. Hot air hitting my head as it drys my hair. I feel like drying your hair with a hair dryer takes forever but I don't have time for it to air dry.

My hair was finally dry after 15 minutes of me blowing hot air at my head. I unplugged my hair dryer. I looked for my phone and the keys to the Motorbike that my dad let me barrow. I've been driving motorcycles since I was 17 so I am pretty good at driving them.

I closed the door to our room and walked down the stairs. I walked by the kitchen and waved goodbye to the group that was in there. The only person I noticed was Rooster. "Bye Y/N!" Phoenix and the others yelled. Rooster didn't say a single word, he just looked at me.