-023-

I walked into my room making sure to stay quiet since Phoenix was sleeping. I grabbed my clothes on my bed that I had put there earlier. It was a pair of shorts and a U.S navy sweatshirt. I think we all have a crazy amount of Navy sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts and even socks.

I walked out of the room and checked my phone. 10:24 P.M.  I sighed as I made my way to the shower. I'm too tired for this, "hey Legacy" I heard someone whisper-yell. I turn around to see Hangman, "what are doing up?" I question while walking closer to him. "I could ask you the same question. You know we have to get up at 5 right?" He reminded me. I nodded my head "yeah, yeah I know. Just go to bed okay? You need to rest up." I ordered him, he put his arms up like he was surrendering.

"Okay, okay. Hurry up and go to bed." He pointed a finger at me. I did a two finger salute "you got it lieutenant." I laughed at him. He turned around and walked back to him room. My heart hurt, I can't lose any of them, even Hangman who was a total jerk. I loved them all, we've learned to trust one another, help one another and throughout these could weeks to love each other. I turned around and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the light and shut the door. I put my clothes on the sink vanity, and then started to undo my hair that was still in a slicked back bun as I looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess, my eyes were droopy, and my cheeks a little tear stains on them. Thank God it was somewhat dark in the hallway when Hangman saw me. My hair fell to my back once I took out my hair tie and my hair donut. I place them on the vanity next to my clothes.

I turned on the sink and put my hands under the water, collecting in my hands. I splashed my face and grabbed my towel that was hanging on a hook. I patted my face dry, and started to undo my buttons on my jacket. I take it off and put it on a hook to make sure it wouldn't wrinkle. I took off my remaining clothes, turned on the warm water of the shower and hop in.

I warm water hitting my skin made me feel so relaxed. It made me almost forget about the mission, almost. It's hard to forget about something that life or death. I used to love the feeling, I had nothing to love for then but now I do. Now it feels like anxiety roaming through my veins. I don't love this new feeling, I wish it would go back to the the way it was.

I grabbed my shampoo and put some in my hand the massaging it into my hair. I made sure to get my scalp as good as I possibly can since I was super sweaty in my plane today. I washed it out of my hair making sure to get out as much gel as possible. I repeated the process to try to get more gel out since once is never enough. I then grabbed my conditioner, put some into my hands, and rubbing between my hands. I put it between my fingers and raked my fingers through my hair. I grabbed my body wash and put some in my hand, I scrubbed my body since I felt dirty.

Once I was done washing my body I went to wash out the conditioner out of my hair. I've always loved the way conditioner makes my hair feel, it feels so soft.

I grabbed my towel and then stepped out of the shower onto the floor mat. I dried off then began to get dressed, my sweatshirt made me feel so warm. I grabbed then brush out of the drawer and started to brush my hair. Making sure to get all the knots out. My phone then dinged.

Bradley: Come to my room okay?

Me: okay

I finished in the bathroom and walked in my shared room. I placed my white suit back on its hanger, what's the point of washing it if I only wore it once anyway? I grabbed my phone and closed the door as quiet as I can. I walked across the hall over to Rooster's room. And I made sure to knock.

He opened the door and I walked in. "I want to talk to you." He spoke softly closing the door behind me. "Yeah" I whispered at him. He took my hand and sat me on his bed. He was wear shorts, just black ones, and a gray t-shirt that was definitely to small for him. You could tell by the way his biceps looked around the sleeve.

He sat on the bed across from his own. "Y/N, lately you seem like..." he started, his leg started to move up and down quickly, like the way my own would move before a test in school. He looked at me once more, our eyes sharing the same somewhat scared look. "Off." He finished, it was almost impossible to hear, but I heard it.

He wasn't wrong, I've been off. I've been off my flight game, my not-crying game, and my not thinking game. Little does he know he's the reason.

I didn't say a word instead I stood up and walked over to him. I grabbed his arms and put them around my waist. Without losing eye contact I straddled his lap, and brush a piece of hair out of his face. His hands were on my lower back, his eyes were burning mine.

I looked down at my his lips then give him a little kiss then look back at his eyes "You know I love you right?" I whisper to him, I felt his hands move down to my thighs, his hands trailed across them. He nodded, "I know."

My heart started to race and my breathing got quicker. I leaned in a kissed him, our lips moved in sync, although we really shouldn't be doing this we both were hungry for one another. One of his hands can up to cup my cheek, and to kiss me deeper than he already was. I sat more straight when his other hand trailed up my back. My hands came off his cheeks and went down to the bottom of his shirt. I started to pull at the shirt then my hands went under it feeling his abs.

My hands brushed over them and I could feel them flex from under me. His hands were now back on my thighs, rubbing my soft skin gently with his thumbs. My lips pulled away from his and I move to his jaw, leaving little kisses along it. I felt his hands grab under my thighs and held them there tightly. "Y/N" he spoke, I hummed in response, I grabbed the end of his shirt trying to pull it up. "Y/N look at me." I moved down to his neck, kissing just below his ear. "Y/N" he whispered, he pulled my arms from under his shirt.

I leave is neck and look at him confused, "Legacy we can't, not right now, remember we aren't together, we can't get to close." He reminded me. "I just want to forget" I put my hands back under his shirt, "Legacy" he grabbed my hands out of his shirt and put them in his. He brought them up and kissed them. "I need you to wait for this okay, until after this mission." He told me.

"Yeah" I whispered not even looking at him, I stood up my hands falling out of his. "Wait" he stood up, blocking the path to the door. "Can you stay with me tonight? Please?" He asked me, I nodded and look at him "of course." I smile at him.

Hiiii. I felt like this chapter is so rushed but I didn't really know what to write. 33K is INSANE and I can't believe how far this story has come!!! I hope you guys are not to mad at me about getting robbed 😃 but I love you all. Please eat and drink 🫶🏻. I'm always thinking about making a book about teenagers that are on an island, and all become good friends. But like 1 girl and the rest are boys. Idk tell me if you would read!
-E