force of the stars

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

ZION Castillo had glanced over to her daughter in the passenger seat. She sighed, "Ria, are you gonna keep staring or get out?" Her mom had pulled up to Atlas Academy, Ria gazing off into the void of her own thoughts. Solaria had blinked a couple of times before shaking off the weird feeling. "Sorry, mom. Thanks for the ride." The young girl had put on a tight lipped smile, Zion could only stare at her daughter in confusion.

Solaria had grabbed her backpack and slugged it around her shoulder, she had waved goodbye to her mom as she closed the car door shut, seeing her mom pull off into the street. She popped in her earbuds, tuning into her playlist as she started walking towards her locker. She had saw a familiar purple haired girl with glasses passing out flyers and she had gave one to Chase, the biggest jock and the most popular boy in school.

He had took the paper, looking at it confused before crushing it up, rolling it into a ball and throwing it on the ground somewhere she could only roll her eyes as she finally had made it to the red lockers. It was almost time for class to start, and she dreaded it, not only it was hot, but because all of her old friends was in there. They haven't spoken in two years since a tragic death. She had got out her notebooks and textbooks as she closed her locker shut, heading off to her class of the day.

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

SOLORIA was busy in her own world as the teacher had gave Gert Yorkes the last five minutes of class to talk about women's right and politics. She was busy drawing the solar system, she was always fond of space and cosmos. "But, I mean, do you ever hear anymore talking about masculine authority? Of course not! Because it's already baked into the concept, am I right?" Gert sounded enthusiastic about her club. She didn't particularly like this class, and she's tried to change it many times, but she gave up eventually knowing that she was stuck with the old friend group. Except for Molly, who didn't have this class with them.

Gertrude had stopped for a moment before continuing her speech, "My point is that the system needs to be dismantled, which is why I'm starting a new club on campus, undermining the patriarchy." She had nervously smiled, no one had said a word and it was awkward tension in the room. "Please raise your hand if you like to sign up." The teacher had spoken to the quiet class, in which, no one had did. Gert had gotten a look of sadness mixed with anger as she walked back to her seat.

Solaria had started to pack her things like the other students, they only had five more minutes in this class, so she decided to make some finished touches on her art work. A sudden voice had caught her attention, taking her out her earbuds out to tune in. "Seriously, Wilder?" Chase had looked at him with un-amusement. A the sight was surprising to see Alex and Chase communicating to each other, let alone, standing next to each other. "You think I'll come over to hang out like we're still friends?" That made Ria's head peek up in confusion,