enhancing secrets

── ✧《✩》✧ ─

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

SOLARIA just finished brushing her teeth and washing her face. She had done some more research on gravitational powers and what was related to them. And she loves it. But she was also angry that her parents that they kept her away from this all her life. How long did they know? How long has she had them? Did her mom or dad have any powers? There was a lot of questions that was racing through her mind right now.

Tomorrow would be a brand new day with a bunch of more discoveries to be found. She had found somewhat control of her powers and what they could do. For one, she could increase or decrease earths gravity pull. She could also do any form of gravitational attacks like blasts or waves, which she tried out. One thing she was still curious about was the fire. She wonders how far it could go and how dangerous it was.

Or how far her powers could expand. How strong she would be if she reached full potential. She definitely had a lot to learn and a long road ahead of her, but she was absolutely positive that she could learn all her abilities. Her fire abilities were probably triggered by anger, since she only had noticed when she accidentally heated up or melted things when she was angry. She assumed that her gravity abilities were unlocked the first time she was calm. Or she was nervous. Or it was trigger by an emotional reaction. Even when the necklace of hers was off.

She tried her powers with and without her necklace on, and both had the same results. Only that without the necklace some things would fly to high in the air and never would land back down, or she would accidentally burn it to crisps. She needs two new pairs of shoes now. Luckily, she didn't burn her her dress for the PRIDE Gala tonight. Ria had her whole outfit planned, and hopefully the group would get some intel on their parents secretly.

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

THE group had met up at the usual coffee spot, everyone thinking that Alex has a plan once they meet. Solaria was in the middle of Alex and Chase, they were talking about plans about the gala tonight. "Guys, all I meant is are we carpooling or going separately, how dressed up is everyone gonna get?" Gertrude asks them, "A simple black, a few jewels here and there. You know, keeping it cute." Solaria shrugged and takes another bite of her chocolate glazed donut.

"Also, my parents are okay footing the bill for a limo." Chase tells them, everyone else had agreed with him. Solaria's mom had told her she could get a limo to pick her friends up in, she was still deciding if she wanted to take the offer or not. She's been awfully nice these days, especially after the fight they had, which they still haven't talked about yet. Things were still a little bit awkward between them. Gert just shook her head at the idea, "Guys, we cannot have the carbon footprint of a fleet of limos." She rolls her eyes.