opponet of the eclipse

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

GERT, Solaria and Karolina had slowly pulled up to Chase's house. Chase has called Karolina, which he said his dad and him were hurt and she shouldn't have called her. And Solaria had gotten the recap on the way their. Gert had turned the car off, looking at Karolina and Ria. "You Ready to do this?" She asks the both of them, which the confidently nodded. "Totally." Solaria had smiled, seeing as a car was coming by, they quickly ducked to avoid being caught. A white car had pulled into the driveway, and Karolina seemed to recognize the man.

"I met him at the gala. Friends with my mom, part of the church. Stares very intensely." The blonde claimed, "I'm pretty sure that's how all the guys look at you." Solaria jokes to Karolina and she rolls her eyes playfully. What was the man even doing here anyways? The car had pulled up the driveway and into the garage. Gert's dinosaur's head perked up from its spot in the trunk of the car. "This dinosaur is surprisingly cute." She tells Gert, who grinned at her comment. "She doesn't bite, I promise."

"Okay, guys can we please carry out the plan that we made?" Karolina had asked them to stay on topic, the girls nodded and got out the car, bringing their bags along with them and they quietly made their way to the back where a green wooden door would be found. Gert had got something small enough to fit in the doorknobs house, they were currently breaking in his house. "So you know how to break into Chase's house because you've been stalking him since preschool?" Karolina raised a brow at her.

"Which is kinda creepy considering the fact that you were like, 3 and knew what stalking was." Solaria sucks in her teeth, watching the girl at work. "No, because me, him and Solaria were astronomy partners in eight grade. His dad has a telescope on the roof, so we used to sneak in through here." Karolina could only smile at how Gert was talking, and so did Ria. She did remember those days where they would sneak on the rooftop, bringing blankets and snacks to watch the stars at night.

"Fun, times. We did most of the stargazing and he spent his time playing Candy Crush. And sexting Eiffel." Solaria recalled the memories of them, they were they're own little trio that couldn't  be separated at times when they were younger. Gert had finally unlocked the door and they walked in, Karolina accidentally slamming it. "Shh! Girl, you trying to get us caught!" Solaria scolded her quickly and she apologized. Clanging and roaring had came from the rooftop, Gert's dinosaur made its way out tie truck.

It jumped down and feet lanes to the ground, making it vibrate a little and snuffles, "I wish I had a pet dinosaur now." Solaria frowned and the purple haired girl laughs quietly. She would have never imagined that she would be breaking into a friends house, with Gert and Karolina with all people. She actually, kind of liked it. They had snuck into the boys house, quickly getting into his room. "Karolina, would you go get him?" Solaria asked Karolina, who was already out the door to get Chase.