choking on history

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

PISSED. Solaria was fuming at what Chase did. She was so mad that she accidentally sent one of her pillows on fire, which now she had to throw away. She wasn't returning his calls or texts. To angry to even text back. They were back to square one, no evidence. She felt like giving up. Solaria had got to school as usual, it was a bright and sunny day but she felt like it should've been a grey one, that was storming and raining heavy.

"Guys!" She spotted Alex, Karolina and Gert who were huddled on the grass, watching someone. Chase. Who was getting sorrys for his dad. She did feel bad about his dad, but at the same time she wanted to curse him out for what he's done. His lacrosse team surrounds him, and he looks happy. Solaria crossed her Ames while staring at them. "His dad is just as bad as the rest of our parents." Gert mentions to Alex, who was seething.

And he had a right to be pissed, understandably so. "And Chase destroyed the only chance we had to put 'em away." He glared at him from across the sidewalk, Karolina on the other hand, still had hopes. "It still might work out. I'm not saying what he did was right ..." Solaris rolled her eyes, it seems like Karolina was still on his side. "Please do not try to defend him." Alex tells her, "Even if you did hook up with him." Gert blurts out, "And kissed him on the rooftop." Solaria harshly stated, her cunning side starting to show.

Karolina looked between the two of them, offended of what they said. "Could you please not tell everyone that?" She asked them, but it was more of a rhetorical question than a real one, "What, like Nico hasn't already told them?" Gert shrugged her shoulders, "It's true." Ria moves her hair out of the way. "How would Nico know unless you told her?" . "Why would it bother you if I did?" . "Wouldn't bother me." The three girls bickered at each other, tones cold. "Yeah, no worries, Nico isn't even talking to me." Alex steps in, looks like everyone was mad at someone for something.

"He speaks the truth." Nico's voice slid the conversation, she popped up next to Gert, scaring Solaria a little. Chase had started to walk over to them, making Alex walk away until Karolina stopped him. "I've got a busted laptop that says we're past the point of polite conversation." He points out to Karolina, "Wilder, I said I was sorry." Chase stood in front of them, Solaris avoiding eye contact with him. "Are you sorry, Chase? Tell me, what does that change, exactly?" Jeered an upset Alex, who had enough self control to not punch him in the face right now.

"Thanks to you, we don't know what our next move is or if we even have one. We can't wind not anymore."

"My dad says he has a plan." Karolina interjected in the conversation between them, Ria rolled her eyes at the news. Surprise, surprise, of course the perfect girl had a plan. Wasn't a true shocker. "So, what are you suggesting? That we all break up? Again?" Nico looks between them, Gert immediately shakes her head no. "No, we can't disband the group. We never even gave ourselves a cool nickname." Gert slightly frowns, Solaria didn't want them to become strangers again after everything they went through. "How about the Runaways?" Alex suggested the name.