rebels and cats

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

IT was smelly behind the dumpsters that the five teens were hiding. A helicopter passed overhead, they couldn't take any chances. Anything and anyone could be spies looking for them. "So, how do we get to Graciella's? She lives, like, 20 miles away." Molly ask them as they started to walk. Their plan was to save Graciella, warn her before their parents could find her and do something about it.

"Remember when life was so easy, like 48 hours ago when all had cell phones and Lyft accounts?" Gert recalled, Solaria nodded. "Yeah. That would be so much easier. If our parents weren't hunting us down." Ria takes of her jacket to tie around her waist, "Do pay phones still exist?" Chase asked them, followed close behind the group of girls. "Even if they did, they require payment." Nico fans herself off, holing her ankle length skirt so she wouldn't trip. Molly suddenly had an idea.

"We could take the Metrolink." That was public, it was too risky for them. "Public transportation?" Chase rhetorically asks the youngster, "Do we even know how to do that?" Solaria looks around, they were so used to driving their own cars or taking a lift, that none of them even touched public transportation. They were spoiled, but not rotten. "I do. That's how I got to school from Graciella's. I still have my card." She announced to them

"You take the purple line to the red line, then you transfer to the yellow line, then there's another red one, the last two are buses, not trains. Only we would do it backwards." She explained throughly to them, it sounded confusing but it would seem easy once they do it. "But there's one problem." She said, making Ria slump her shoulders. "Only one?" Karolina questions. "The train runs only during rush hour." Everyone stopped in their tracks hearing the news.

"Which is hours from now."

"And too late for Graciella."

Everyone sighed, now how were they going to get there? The clock was ticking faster by the minute. "Of course, the d bag who owns that car could go wherever he wants." Nico mentions from across the street where fancy diner was at.  "Yes..yes he can." Gert smiled and went unzip Chase's backpack, getting out his suit from the dance. "Oh, yeah, this is definitely going to work." Ria smirked as she started to tell the plan.

Karolina and Chase were going to act like a couple, classic. But, they were going to argue about how Chase was flirting with another girl, Karolina getting mad at him. The plan was set in motion as Gert, Molly, Nico and Ria watched from afar, hearing the funny words coming out Chase's and Karolina's mouth. "That's the opposite of a giant dick. Keys." Chase defends himself, the man giving him the keys quickly without question. "Oh, yeah. Were you being nice when you banged my roommate? That's right. You're a giant dick."