Sexfight

Special request from @NghtFury95, thank you for making this request and I hope you like it! This contains smut and explicit language if you don't like it just scroll awayyyyy!!!

Jennifer's POV:
Great first day of school for me.. I can't wait to make friends! I walk through the riverdale doors. Woah this school is huge.. I might get lost. I walk through the school instantly seeing guys stare at me. I mean how could they not? I have beautiful green eyes and my brown hair is really soft, my body as is also really nice. Big boobs and a big ass.. that's all guys have ever wanted from me, my body.

I like it tho, the pleasure is amazing but no one has ever been as good as me when giving pleasure. It's really annoying they don't do good enough. Anyway I walk through the school hearing whispers and guys looking me up and down.

"Yooo dude that chick is hot, maybe I should smash her!" A guy says and the whistles. I notice he's next to a girl, the same height as me, she's pretty, she's got raven black hair and a nice body like mine. She appears jealous. I guess she didn't like the fact that I was getting attention and she wanted which leads me to smirk as I walk into the principals office, no longer hearing the talks of guys.

"Ah you must be Jennifer, the new girl!" The principal says giving me a welcoming smile. "Yes I am Jennifer, nice to meet you mr. Weatherbee! It's a pleasure to be at this school." I smile back. "Well it is a pleasure to have you miss Jennifer. Now if you'll excuse me I have to call your tourist to come get you from the office." He says turning to his office phone. "Oh not at all go ahead and take your time!" I lean on a wall while he calls a class looking for a girl named Veronica. That's a pretty name. He hangs up and says she was on her way. I give him a nod and wait

~~~~~time skip>>>>>>>

She walks into the office about 5 minutes later. I look at her and realize that's the same girl who was jealous of me getting attention I quickly smirk again before the principal notices. "Veronica this is Jennifer you will be her tourist today, thank you." He looks at her and then me. "Yes mister weatherbee, I will take such great care of her" she said 'great' as if she were being dramatic. I realized she was when I saw her roll her eyes after she said it. What's her problem. "Take care girls" the principle says and with that we're out of his office. She starts touring me around the school and her voice is rather calming.

~~~~~~AfTER~~~~~~~
Veronicas POV:
"Oh and one more thing Jennifer." I stop her when I'm done before we walk into class. "Hm?" She responds, she seems so
Innocent hopefully she agrees I'm curious. "I seen the way those guys were looking at you, i don't like it at all. It should be me not you, meet me at my house after school maybe around 5. My parents won't be home, let's have a little sex fight. See who can give the best pleasure and love" I give her a piece of paper with my address and number incase she gets lost. "Sure Veronica, I'll meet you later but don't be upset if I outlast you." Jennifer says with a wink and then walks into the class. I couldn't help but look at her ass, god I'm gonna spank that ass so much!

<<<<<<<<<<After schooooool>>>>>>>>
Jennifer's Pov:
    I walk inside and out my bag down. Fuck today is gonna be a long night, at least I hope. Veronica seems like a girl who will last for a while but idk if she will be just as good as me, if she is I might just keep her.

    I go upstairs and get changed into a red Lacey dress. It shows my curves perfectly, I look so hot! The time now is 4 so I go downstairs for a bite to eat. I grab something out the fridge and munch on it while I sit on the couch and watch tv.

    Oh fuck! 4:30!! I have to go! I stand up, turn my tv off and run outside to my car. I get in and speed off. The address is already in my car because I did it before I came home. It says I'm about ten minutes away so I should make it on time. I play music and continue driving.

;::::::when she gets to Veronica's house::::::;

Woah this house is huge.. I walk to the door and knock. A few seconds later Veronica opens the door. "Oh Jennifer your here, perfect! Let's get started shall we?" She backs up so I can get inside. I do hurt that and she closes the door behind me and locks it,

    She starts going upstairs and I follow. My eyes end up on Veronica's body, god the things I could do to her. we walk into the she room, this bed is huge so we won't fall off. "Ready to start?" Veronica says snapping me out of my thoughts "oh yeah never been more ready." I say with a smirk.

    Before I know it were both getting undressed she takes off her uniform leaving her in a lacy bra and panties set, that hot! I do the same but take all of my clothes off so I'm completely naked. She looks at my body and bites her lip. That just made me wet.. omg I'm gonna please her so much for doing that to me.

No one's pov:
  "Okay are you gonna take your bra and panties off Veronica?" Jennifer says walking closer to Veronica. "Oh yes I am I just wanted to see what I'm working with first." Veronica slips off her panties and unhooks her bra. She throws them both to the side. Jennifer instantly sits on Veronica's lap and starts making out with Veronica. The kiss was rather... Passionate. Jennifer starts grinding her pussy on Veronica making them let out a small moan of pleasure.

   Veronica takes her hands and puts them on Jennifer's waist making her move faster. Louder moans were being made by both of them. Jennifer uses her hands to push Veronica down. She starts grinding on Veronica still. Veronica moves her hands to massage Jennifer's boobs, Jennifer put her head back and moaned in pleasure. Jennifer uses her hands to push Veronica down and continues grinding on her. Veronica pushes Jennifer off and brings her hand down to Jennifer's clit and starts rubbing circles.

Jennifer just smirks and does the same to Veronica but inserts a finger in her hole. "Omg Jennifer! That feels good" Veronica says moaning. "Well good Veronica, your making me feel good to."

They continue to pleasure each other for a while until they both cum at the same time. "Fuck Jennifer that felt so good and it was fun." Veronica says catching her breath. "Yes Veronica it was." Jennifer says smirking. "I think it's safe to say we are both good at fucking and showing love" "yeah we should continue." Jennifer adds looking at Veronica. Veronica just smirks and leans closer to Jennifer.

They go a few more rounds until they eventually get tired. When they get tired they put their clothes on and snuggle up and drift off to sleep. That last words that were said were.... "We should do this more often." And "definitely"

////////A/N:
I hope you liked this imagine! It was my first request so I hope I did good!!!! @NghtFury95 I hope you liked this imagine and thank you for your request byeeeeeee 🦟🦗🦟🦗✨