That's hot

This is a request by jughead_bettyforever. They requested a smut with y/n being bottom! Enjoy and hope you like it.

WARNING: does contain smut and string language!! Read at your own risk!

Y/n's POV:

Dear diary,

Today I felt horny and I still am. Veronica was hardly home today so I needed her badly, However she wasn't here. I tried to pleasure myself but that didn't help I needed her and only her to fix me. She should be home soon, she was going pick up our dinner from pops and coming back. I guess I can go take my shower while I wait. No harm in that

Thanks for the thoughts, y/n

I put my diary faced down on the bed and grab a matching set, maybe if I show her I'm needy she might fuck me the hardest she ever has. God I'm so fucking wet just thinking about her.

I turn on the shower and start to undress, I get my towel from the closet and step in my shower. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦.. god I love when the water it's just right. The only thing better would be if my gf Veronica was here.

My hands slowly make there way down to my  vagina and rub circles on my clit. I didn't even realize what I was doing due to being lost in so much thought.

"F-fuckkk!!" I moan out knowing that this is to just pass the time, it won't help me out in anyway shape or form.

Veronicas POV:
I walk inside and place the dinner on the table.

"F-fuckkk!!" Is all I hear from upstairs. Wth is going on? My mind instantly goes to bad terms. Is she cheating? Did she find someone better?

I walk upstairs slowly and put my ear to the door.

"Mmm!!" I hear y/n's voice but no one else's, that's good ig. Since I don't hear anyone maybe there is no one! I slowly open the door and hear the shower running. Is she really that horny?

"Fuck Veronica!! Faster!" Y/n moans. Is she pleasuring herself? I walk deeper into the room and see her diary open but upside down, I decide to read it given the circumstances in the bathroom.

I read it and holy fuck is that hot. I didn't know she was horny, my poor baby suffered all day! I quickly strip and quietly get in the shower. Her back is facing me so it's easy.

"Mm baby!! Yes that's the spot!!" Y/n finger's herself fast while her dominant hand rubbed circles on her clit. I remove that hand and replace it with my hand and rub fast circles.

"Agggh!! Veronica yes just like that!!" Y/n screams not realizing I moved her hand.

"Yes baby, I know you like it fast." I whisper in her ear knowing she loves hearing me whisper.

"V-Veronica yes! Talk to me like that fuckkk!!" Y/n's so clueless but it's adorable. I continue for a while until I feel her cum so I kiss her neck letting her know I'm here.

"Mmm Veronica- Veronica?!" Y/n looks down at her vagina and notices my hand still there. She turns flustered. "Baby! How long have you been there?!"

"A while baby, like thirty minutes. I didn't realize how horny you were." I continue whispering wanting more of her love.

"Oh baby, I love it when you whisper it turns me on so much!" She kisses me and I instant kiss back.

I reach behind her and turn off the water, I raise her up and bring us to the bed.

I leave hickys all the way down her body until I reach her clit. I lick her clit and suck on it.

"Aghh!!! Yes baby!!!" She screams

I finger her for about 10 minutes until she cums again. I clean her up and we decide to take another shower to actually clean ourselves.

"Thank you baby, I really needed that!"

"Of course my love." I kiss her and then we go downstairs to eat dinner and eventually fall asleep.

A/n:
I hope you liked your request!!!
:)