Lake house

(This will include smut! A request from NghtFury95 hope you enjoy!!

———-//////———//////———

Carina's pov:

I'm feeling a little bored today. I was thinking about inviting Veronica over tonight to have a sleep over. I've liked her for a while but I don't know how she feels about me.. she's really hot like the raven black hair and that beautiful face ugh I could just go on and on! Honestly I think we'd be the best couple ever. I'm going to call her right now and ask if she wants to have a sleepover.

/////the call////
Veronica: hello?
Carina: hi!
Veronica: hey Carina! What's up?
Carina: nothing much, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over tonight we can have a sleepover.
Veronica: ooo! Yes I'd love to! I'll see you later, I'm gonna go pack right now!

And with that she hung up. Yesss!!! We're gonna have a sleepover! I can't wait! I miss her so much I feel like it's been years but really it's only been months.

Veronica's pov:
omg.. me and Carina are gonna have a sleepover!! I'm so excited she's so hot. She's got long black hair, the prettiest blue eyes and she's a little taller than me but that's okay! She's still hot.

I start by packing my favorite blanket, grab some snacks, and my phone charger. I grab a bag and place the items into my bag. Gosh this is gonna be so exciting! I change into l black matching bra and underwear set that reveals some of my parts.

                     :;:;:;:;:;:later:;:;:;:;:;:

Carinas pov:

Yay! She's on her way! I can't wait! This is gonna be the best sleepover I've ever had, to be honest I'm going to try and make a move on her tonight and ask her out. Hopefully it goes as plan.

Veronicas pov:

I'm on the way to carinas house and I can't wait! She's like my best friend, but I really want to be more.. since we're having a sleepover tonight I might try and make a move on her and possibly ask her out. I'm about ten minutes away and I have to think of some things that I could do. I mean I could fuck her, that would be nice. Yeah I'll fuck her.

                   €Ten minutes later€
Carinas pov:
"Omg!! Your here!" I run to Veronica and hug her. she smells amazing! Like fresh flowers, mainly daises.
"I missed you carina! It's been forever! I swear" she hugs me back as she speaks
"I know it has!! This sleepover is going to be so fun!" I step to the side so she can come inside. She walks in and closes the door and I then lock it.
"What should we do first?" She asks looking at me. I get lost in her eyes not caring about anything else. "Hello? Carina?" I snap out of my thoughts.
"What? Huh? Oh! Yeah uh let's go watch a movie in my room!" I run up the stairs and to my room before she can see my flustered face. I can hear her feet following me so I stop my self from blushing, well I try to anyway, and luckily it happened. When she comes upstairs she sits on my bed.
"What movie are we gonna watch?" She asks looking at my tv.
"Hmmmm I was thinking maybe the hunger games." I grab my remote and out the tv on
"Okay sounds good, I brought snacks to!" She reaches over the bed and grabs the snacks and puts them in the middle of us.
"Ooooo!! My favorite, you brought starbursts!" I grab the candy and open the bag. "And it's only the orange flavor!!" I lean over and hug her. "Thank you so so much!"
She hugs back.
"Your welcome carina, I knew you'd like it." She smiles and I return the smile. I start eating the candy while looking for the hunger games.

When I find it, I put it on, then get up and turn the light off. I get back in bed and watch the movie.

                ()()()30 minutes later()()()
"I'll be right back ronnie I'm gonna go the restroom real quick." I get up and go the bathroom. I don't really have to use the bathroom I'm just in the mood right now. I start to get undressed, this is my chance to get Veronica I can fuck her! It's gonna be so much fun.

Veronica pov:
Nows my chance! I stand up and start to undress quickly. I hope she's gonna wanna fuck me. To be honest I'm kind of turned on by her. When I'm fully naked I take the snacks and put them on the stand next to the bed and lay back down.

Carinas pov:
okay done time to go out and try and get Ronnie to fuck me! I unlock the door and walk out without a care in the world. I look over at Veronica to find her staring back at me. We look each other in the eyes and I let out a small laugh. Seems we had the same idea. All I hear come out of Ronnie's mouth is
"Let's fuck" I just run over to her and nod.
"Hell yeah ronnie, I've always wanted to do this!"

And with that our lips connect, we start kissing, the kiss gets heated very quickly. I climb on her lap and start grinding on her. She moans so I slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance and Ronnie eventually wins. No surprise there tho.

I'm still grinding on her but moans are silenced due to our kissing. I feel her hands slid from my neck to my waist moving me faster. I disconnect our lips because I have to Moan! The amount pleasure is just so much but I'm not complaining.
"Mmm! Fuck ronnie! That feels so good!"
"I know so don't stop carina, fuck!"

I continue grinding on her until I feel her flip us over so she is on top and fuck how she did it was hot.

She starts grinding on me again and takes her finger down to my clit and starts running while still grinding on me. This goes in for about 5 minutes until I start to feel my climax.
"R-Ronnie! Fuck! I'm close!!" I scream out in pleasure.
"Not yet hold it for a few, I want us to come together carina. Please." She looks down at me and smiles
"Okay fine, I'll t-try" No I have to cum like right now. I take my hand to Veronica clit and start rubbing it fast.
"O-omg! Carina! Fuck! That feels so good!" She throws her head back but still pleasuring me. We continue for five more minutes and then she says "I-I'm about to fun carina!"
"Okay we can release together, now!"

And with that we both cum and moan out in pleasure. "Fuck that was amazing damn." I say as she gets off of me.
"Yes it was, let's go take a shower, and wash off." She stands up.
Okay let's go!" I stand up and walk into the bathroom quickly followed by Ronnie. I turn the shower on and step in.

Veronicas pov:
I step into the shower right after her. I want more that wasn't enough for me. I walk close to her and start kissing her neck hearing a sweet moan come from her mouth making me smile.

I make my hands travel to her vagina and look for her clit. I rub it slowly while I continue kissing her neck.

Carinas pov:
Fuck.. it's happening again! This is the best day ever and will definitely be a long night..

———-)))))(((((———
The end! I hope it was good!