See? I can be dom to

This is a request by @_blinksssssssss who requested a longer story for smut!! I hope it's long enough!

Warning: this does contain smut and swearing so read at your own risk

Y/n's pov:

I was pushed into the wall and met Veronica's face who craved a taste of me. God she's so sexy and so.... Dominate! I hate it.. I want to be dominate and today I will show her I can be. I have a surprise for her hidden in the bed and when she makes me cum for the first time I will show her I'm dominate!

We make our for a while until she pulls away and starts undressing me.

"God your so sexy baby" Veronica brings her hands on my waist and picks me up, we go to the bed and she lays me down.

"Well thank you, your the only one who seems to think that." I pull her down and kiss her unable to hold my dominance in.

"Mmm needy are we baby?" She kisses my neck

"Yes mommy very needy, please fuck me" I moan half way through my sentence.

She sticks her fingers inside of me and pumps in and out very fast making me a moaning mess. God she's so good at this

"F-fuck!! Go faster!" I screamed

"Now now baby girl, you know you must beg first." She slows down teasing me

"F-fuck! Please mommy please. I love you so god damn much. Fuck me faster please!" I tried moving my body to create more friction but she had my body gripped tight.

"Now that's what I like to hear sweet girl." She begins to pump faster and faster leaving me breathless!

I quickly cum and scream out her name.

"That felt so good huh sweet heart? I know you love cumming all over mommy's fingers." She kisses me once more.

"Yes yes I do mommy. I fucking love it but I think it's your time to be screaming my name." I flip her over and grab my surprise from under the bed.

"Handcuffs? Where did you get those and when?!" Veronica goes wide eyed. We've never really used anything like this before so it's a new experience.

"Oh I just got them, figured we could try something new" I winked at her and put her hands in the handcuffs. Now don't try anything or you will suffer just like you make me suffer" I wink and bring my face to her pussy and kitty lick it.

She begins to whimper and tries to grab my hair but she can't since her hands were locked together.

"Fuck baby!!" Veronica moans out when I stick my two fingers inside of her.

"You like that don't you babe?" I pump faster as I see her tilt her head back.

"Yes! Yes princess I fucking love it!!" She moans out really loud.

"Good girl, glad you like it. You'll be feeling this for a while then."

"Oh god yes, I love it!" She grips the sheets to the best of her ability.

I take the handcuffs off and let her grab my waist as I grind our pussies together

We moan in unison as the pleasure becomes known to us.

"I love you so so fucking much babe!"

"I love you to princess!"

She flips us over so that she's on top. She grinds on me faster while holding my hands up tightly.

"Mph! Baby! That's so good!!" I scream her name a cum whilst Veronica does the same.

"My god! That was the best sex ever Veronica"

"Hell yeah princess, I love how you took control. That was awesome but it didn't last long."

"Yeah yeah whatever, I still makes you scream though." I smirk at her and then we go take our shower together.

A/N:

I hope you like how you're request came out!!☺️