The hotel

Hello, this story contains smut and is a request from @NghtFury95!

Meredith's POV:
It's so late I have to find a place to stay for the night. I hate when I'm in a new place and I have to find somewhere to stay, it's the worst.

I see a hotel in the corner of my eye so I slow down and turn into the parking lot. It looks like a decent hotel but no one is really there. I park my car and get out. A girl with black hair walks in before me and we make eye contact.  I instantly find my self staring. I saw the side of her face and damn she's hot.. I snap out often thoughts because of the worker.

"Excuse me miss, can I help you?" She asked becoming impatient.

"Uhm yes sorry! Can I get a room please for tonight at least?" I feel bad for making that lady wait but when I look to the side I see Veronica looking me up and down. I feel my self blush a little but look away and take the key from the worker.

Veronicas POV:
Woah, that girl is really pretty. I find my self staring at her and looking up and down. She's gif beautiful red hair and a nice body.. she's slightly taller than me and her eyes they're so pretty.. I snap out of my thoughts because I feel someone's eyes on me. I look up and she's looking at me! I quickly look away and run to my room blushing. I wonder if she's in the same area as me.

I walk into my room and hear footsteps coming down the hallway I take a peak and realize it's the same girl! Yes she's close to me!

Meredith's POV:

I walk to my room and notice a door is open, someone probably forgot to close it, my room is right next door to it so I peek in the room and see the same girl from downstairs standing in her room looking hella sexy, I smile at her and she just smirks back giving me the chills and causing me to blush. She looks as if she wants me to come in so I walk in and close the door.

Veronica's POV:
As she's walking into the room I look at her body one more time and find my self getting more wet than I was before.

"Fuck.. your sexy." I find my self saying to her. She winks and says "well thank you, your sexy to."

The next thing I know we're getting undressed. She is left in her lace bra and matching underwear. That's hot but I'm fully undressed so she looks at my titties and takes off her bra and underwear

"Ready to have sex?" Before I answer the question I feel my self walking towards her. We get closer, our lips practically touching.

She leans forward and kisses me, I instantly kiss back making the kiss quickly heated. She bites my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth and moan. She slips her tongue in and we fight for dominance.

We make out for what feels like forever until she pushes me on the bed and sits on my lap.

Meredith's POV:

I push her on the bed and sit on her lap and starts grinding her. She filled the room with moans and I just smirk. Never in a million years have I imagined I would be having sex with a random girl in a hotel room..

I pull her face up and kiss her bad she kisses back. I move down her face and eventually get to her neck leaving a dark hickey. I get up from her and push her down. I take my fingers to her pussy and start fingering her. She does the same with me moving at the same speed.

"F-fuck! That feels so good!" She screams out. "Good I'm g-glad but I-I'm close!!" I can feel me getting ready to cum "fuckkk me to!" She starts fingering me faster and brings her thumb to rub me clit making me closer to my climax. I soon release and shortly after she does as well. We turn to face each other and lean in for a kiss.

"So what's your name sexy?" I Ask her pulling away from the kiss. "It's Veronica, sweetie, what's yours?"

"Meredith is my name and Veronica is a pretty name." I smile at her "thank you so is Meredith." She returns her smile back.
—————(————-)————

Okay so that was the end! I hope it was good I'm not really feeling good but I'm still posting this, I hope you liked it and thank you to everyone who reads these imagines!
Byeeeeeeee :) 😃