eleven

GOLDEN

GOLDEN

"IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE HIDDEN."

▬▬▬REAL LIFE▬▬▬

▬▬THE NIGHT HAD FALLEN and everyone had fallen asleep. There were eight people there, so it was lucky that Milan and Vickie were childish enough to have two trampolines. Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn were all sleeping on one trampoline with Harry, Milan, Vickie and Hayden on the other. The boys had offered to let Milan and Vickie have one all to themselves, but they said it was fine. Vickie and Milan had been friends with Hayden for a while anyway and it was going to be nearly impossible for Harry to not be around Milan while everyone else was there. It was an ongoing joke that Milan and Harry liked each other.

Milan was suddenly woken up when Vickie unconsciously rolled on top of her and was practically hugging her. She was able to shove Vickie off of her so now she was practically on top of Hayden, but he's a heavy sleeper. Vickie went to look at Harry's watch that she he had on when he fell asleep to check the time, but when she turned to her right, he wasn't there.

Milan peaked through the small opening in the trampoline netting and saw Harry laying in the grass by himself. Still wanting to know what time and also feeling bad that Harry was by himself. Milan grabbed her blanket she was using and crawled out of the trampoline. Harry hadn't even realized Milan was up until she rolled him onto his stomach, with a bit of struggle since she's not exactly the strongest. Milan laid her blanket down on the grass and rolled Harry back onto the blanket. He could've helped, but he thought this was kind of funny.

Milan quickly ran into her house to grab a sweater since it was a little chilly outside due to it being the middle of the night. Harry let out a small laugh when he saw Milan return outside with his sweater on and her phone and a pair of wired headphones in hand. She laid down right next to him and Harry turned his head to look at her. "Is that mine?"

"Yeah, it's cold out." Milan complained as she too turned her hair to look at Harry. Harry took off his hat and just put it over her face. She let out a small laugh as she actually fixed the hat to sit on her head.

"I'm sorry if I woke you." Harry apologized, but Milan waved him off. "No, it wasn't you. Vick literally rolled on top of me. But why are you even up? It's..."

Milan trailed off for a second before grabbing Harry's hand to look at his watch, even though she had her phone with her. "It's two in the morning."

"I wanted to look at the stars." Harry explained as a small smile formed on his face, seeing that Milan's hand was still in his. She was looking at the rings on his fingers and even fiddling with a few. "Well, aren't you just...I don't have an adjective. I'm too tired."

"Then go back to bed." Harry replied with a small laugh, pointing out the obvious, but Milan didn't want him to be by himself. "No, I think I'll stay here."

Milan dropped Harry's hand back at his side and pulled the hat down over her eyes. "You keep staring at the stars and I'll just sleep right here."

Harry pulled his hat back up on her head as he said, "Don't hide your face. It's too beautiful to be hidden."

"Don't say shit like that. It makes me feel things." Milan muttered as she turned on her side, facing Harry. Harry only smiled with success since he actually got her to blush. Milan ended up plugging her headphones in and handing Harry one of the pieces for him to listen to music with her. The two of them laid there in silence as they listened to Elvis Presley songs, Milan's favourite. Harry did as she suggested and kept looking up at the stars, but he found himself looking back at Milan. He could just see her features from the yellow fairy lights on the trampoline and it lit her up perfectly. She was golden.

▬▬▬INSTAGRAM▬▬▬

milanisnotfromitaly

⚫  ⚪

⚪  ⚫

⚪  ⚫

they left :[ also enjoy this picture of louis

( @ onedirection )

liked by niallhoran and 3,248,731 others

view all 24,708 comments

louis91  i look so amazing

    milanisnotfromitaly  do u tho?

    louis91  no one asked you ms. styles

user192  MS. STYLES??

    user193  its official, niall and louis are milarry shippers

    user194  milarry is so dumb it literally shouldnt be a thing. milan is just a slut thats why she keeps posting stuff about harry, like its so stupid

user195  omg the harry pic is so adorable!!

    niallhoran  that picture is now in my milarry proof photo album

    user196  niall is captain of the milarry ship

harrystyles  milan we're still in LA

    milanisnotfromitaly  yeah but i cant see u guys

    niallhoran  just sneak onto the plane🙄

    milanisnotfromitaly  why didnt i think of that

    v.st.james  cause you're stupid and we love you

    milanisnotfromitaly  yup thats probably it