nineteen

FAVOURITE

FAVOURITE

"HARRY'S MY FAVOURITE."

▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬

user287
has anyone seen harry and milan acting odd lately?

    user288
    theyve been suspiciously close

     user289
      i was at the most recent one direction concert and milan sang you and i with them and she and harry practically sang to each other

      user290
      ik milan has been getting hate for being around the boys but i honestly think harry and milan are adorable

        user291
        milarry forever <3

▬▬▬REAL LIFE▬▬▬

▬▬MILAN AND THE BOYS had another interview today, which they hoped would go better than the last one. This one was taking place in their hotel room, so they were in a much more comfortable environment. They weren't really doing one interview, it was the journalist interviewing two of them at once. Zayn and Liam were doing their interview right now so the other four were just walking around the hotel room, minding their own business.

Louis and Liam were just sitting in other chairs, listening in on their band mates' interview while Milan had brought Harry to the kitchen so that they could talk a little more privately. They could still hear the interview, but they were a little farther away. Once he was brought away, Harry asked, "What is it?"

"I saw what you posted. Thank you." Milan hadn't seen all of her friends' posts about her until later in the day since she was doing rehearsals for her concert. They all made her actually feel better about the hateful situation she was in with One Direction's fans, but Harry's especially warmed her heart.

"Well, we all said things." Harry pointed out, a little flustered that he seemed to be the only one being thanked. Sure, he had said more than everyone else, but that was only because he was so genuinely angry about it that he couldn't control himself. Harry did everything in his power in that moment to protect Milan.

"Yeah, but I really liked yours. It was sweet and...I-I don't know, yours was just different." Milan complimented, really wanting to show her appreciation.

"I knew you were upset and I wanted to say something. And I'm really sorry about what everyone's saying, it's stupid. I don't like that it went to your head, you know that these people are just jealous of you, right?" Harry clarified, really hating the fact that Milan was letting these people, not worth her time, get to her head.