twenty-four

LOVE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LOVE

"WHAT ARE WE?"

▬▬▬REAL LIFE▬▬▬

▬▬MILAN HAD BEEN HAVING a nice time at Harry's house. His family loved her and she got along with everyone. Milan even got presents for his family and Harry quite liked having her around his family. It felt natural. It felt right.

Milan and Harry had been sleeping in the same bed, per request of Harry. He was obviously respectful, but Milan wasn't going to deny him. There were clear feelings between the two, but because of their lives being in the spotlight constantly, it was terrifying to actually admit those feelings. Even if it was in private, the public would figure it out.

This topic had been on Milan's mind a lot. She wanted to be more, Harry was the perfect guy in her eyes. He was kind, respectful, funny, dorky. He was everything Milan could've dreamed of, but yet again, their situation was unique and public.

Milan was currently sitting on Harry's bed, putting her hair up in two braids while Harry was putting on a shirt. There was comfortable silence between the two, both decently tired, but Milan decided to break it, not able to hold in this question anymore. "What are we?"

Harry turned to face her, his eyebrows furrowing with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...like, what are we? We kissed and I do really like you, but I mean-" Milan was clearly about to start her nervous rambling that she seems to do, but Harry cut her off, those three words lifting his spirits. "I like you too."

Milan's expression of nervousness and anxiousness changed to a forming smile. Harry had leaned over to press a gentle kiss to her lips, his hand resting on her jaw. Both of them smiled into it and the only reason they pulled away was to breathe. Keeping their faces just inches from each other, Harry asked, "Wanna go out somewhere?"

"Out where?" Milan asked with a small laugh as Harry pulled back, already putting his shoes on. Milan knew that there were possibilities of people seeing them and assuming things, which could only hurt the possible relationship they could form.

"We can go anywhere we want." Harry spoke with a small smile, him now taking Milan's hands and getting her to her feet, but still, she was cautious. "But Harry-"

Harry knew exactly why she was worrying, if he wasn't on such a high, he would've been worrying about the same thing, but all he knew in this moment was that he wanted to be with this girl. Harry wanted to go out in public and hold her hand, he wanted to take her out somewhere and have a nice time. Harry wanted to be with the girl he loves.

"It's one in the morning, who's going to see us?" Harry had a fairly good point, which Milan had seen. A small smile formed on her face, telling Harry that she was on board.

The two had very quickly gotten ready to go out, neither of them having a plan, but just wanting to be together. Harry and Milan have been in the public eye since they were teenagers and it was exhausting. They've never been able to have a normal relationship with anyone because everyone else was psychoanalyzing everything they do. All Harry and Milan wanted to do was be together. Of course they wanted to talk about each other with the admiration they feel in their heart and of course they want to be able to post about each other, but it all depended on what everyone would say.

Both of them were scared that if anyone ever found out about them, their relationship could be ruined. They've both had it happen, but when people love each other, they have to take risks. While they went out in the middle of the night holding hands, kissing each other under the moonlight, none of these thoughts ever crossed their mind. All Harry and Milan could think about was how much they loved each other in that moment. Who cares if people know about them? Harry Styles and Milan Pierce are meant to be with each other.

▬▬▬▬▬INSTAGRAM▬▬▬▬▬

milanisnotfromitaly & harrystyles

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i love you

liked by louis91 and 4,683,901 others

view all 72,030 comments

milanisnotfromitaly & harry styles have comments turned off

MILAN⸺h.stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें