2

Ben got up out of bed at the knocks on his door. He had not long a go just got out of the shower and was ready to call it a night. He looked through the peep hole and was surprised to see Miranda on the other side.

Pulling the door open he greeted her "Miranda."

"Hey, I am in a great need of sex...would you be willing to help me out with that."

Ben looked Miranda up and down. He had to be dreaming. This was his number one fantasy since she moved in.

Miranda looked at Ben's shocked face and she pushed pass him and walked inside.

"What's the matter Miranda...you want to just talk about it?"

"I don't want to talk about me unless we are discussing me and you having sex…so do you want me or not?"

"Of course I want you. God I really do but we need to slow down."

"I don't need Romance, I just want the penetration and an orgasm." Miranda demanded.

Ben rubbed his chin and stared for a while. She was a piece of work, her talking this way made him turn into something different.

"You come over to my place and think you are calling the shots. This is not surgery doctor Bailey. It's on my terms and how ever I want to please you. I'm going to do what ever I see fit to please you and if you don't want that then turn around and leave." Ben finally responded taking her by the arms and pushing her up against the wall, firm but not in a painful way. He bent his knees and pressed his erection, tented pajamas between her legs. Miranda moaned so loud, he would have thought that he actually slipped inside her.

Miranda looked up at him and bit her lip rolling her eyes. The assertiveness made her nipples hard and her panties soaked

"Now get on the couch and spread your legs open."

"During this encounter call me Benjamin." He told her, he loved his full name coming out of her mouth.

Ben wanted desperately to make love to her but tonight she didn't need that. She was so use to being in charge and the boss, that she didn't know what it was like to actually submit and be pleasured. She needed to be fucked. He walked over to the couch and paused taking in her naked body. She truly was the woman of his dreams, a masterpiece.

Ben descended to his knees and rubbed her thighs. It was her glistening slit that almost made Ben loose his cool. "Fuck." Escaped Ben's mouth as more wetness seeped out of her. She was so turned on and he hasn't even done anything.

"What are you- Miranda started
"Shut up" Ben cut her off quickly.

Miranda gasped but closed her mouth and just stared at him as he situated himself between her legs.

Ben sighed and Miranda gave him a questioning look as he looked over her body.

"It's such a shame." Ben sounded.

"What is?" She whispered desperate to know.

"There is no way that I can stare at your body and taste it at the same time."

Without warning, he dipped his tongue between her legs to taste her juices. Long and broad, his tongue pushed a short way inside her, and she cried out.

He drew back. Changing his tactics, he nibbled along her thighs and squeezed her ass. She moaned softly and low, Ben almost thought he had imagined it.

Miranda's body came alive under his lips and tongue. She lusted for so much more but tried to hold on to the little self-control she had left after one touch.

“Benjamin,” she moaned. He looked up at her with intense eyes that terrified her. Somehow she knew he wanted her to watch while he tucked his head between her legs again. His stiff tongue swiped at her bud.

“Finally,” he said, “I get to have what I’ve dreamed about for months.” Ben paused his eating and Miranda's dazed eyes widen. It felt good to know that he lusted after her.

Ben reached up and cupped one of her breast and she arched her back to drive herself closer into his palm. She wanted him to play with her nipples so bad. He sat up and lifted her breast towards his mouth, and circled her harden nipple into his mouth.

Ben lavished attention on her breast and Miranda called out his name several times caressing his head. He worked down her body and kissed her stomach and bit her belly just above her belly button. "I'm going to eat all of you Miranda."

Miranda was excited yet terrified. This was all so new and so rich. She thought that she was going to come here and have sex. Generic sex, penetration with his penis and a good orgasm.

She didn't know when she knocked on this door that she was getting new found treasure. Excitement took over and her body shook slightly from head to toe. As he got closer to where he had his mouth once before. Ben nipped at her stomach again and a rumble rose in his throat. A mini orgasm shot up through Miranda from her depths and she cried out, Ben waited for it to pass, pleased that her mind was stimulated enough, he waited until it passed before he continued.

Positioned over her core once again Ben inhaled and licked his lips. "You smell and taste so dam good Miranda." Miranda closed her legs a little trying to get some friction.

Ben pulled her legs apart roughly, then began eating. This time when he drove his tongue deep inside her, he didn't draw back at her yelp.

He held her down while she wriggled beneath him. The noise of his hunger drove her over the top. He sucked hard to gather her cream into his mouth, swallowed, then went back for more. Cruel and sweet torment rocked her when he parted her folds to give himself a better view and easier entrance.

She screamed again. “Benjamin, it feels so good” Pain and pleasure combined. He lifted one of her thighs and rolled her forward to his greedy mouth. He licked from the front to the back, nibbled and sucked her nether lips. Tears splashed down her cheeks as she came for the umpteenth time. Still, he hadn’t entered her or removed his clothes. “Benjamin, please,” Miranda begged. For what, she wasn’t sure.

Ben let her come down from her orgasm and he watched her contently as he took off his shirt. Miranda stared at his naked chest and bit her lip. She was sure that it was bleeding and bruised in the corner.

Ben suddenly scooped her up and Miranda didn't know he was that strong. She knew he worked out, she always caught him coming in from a jog, but dam. He walked with her down the hall to his bed room and laid back on the bed with her on top of him. Cupping her ass he pulled her to his mouth, pushed her legs apart and began to feast again.

"Oh my god." She moaned loudly. She found it hard to breathe or think straight. Everything was happening so fast. Ben ate almost violently as he stroke her thighs. She braced her knees on the bed and rode his face.

"Benjamin, I'm cumming...fuck" Miranda cried out as she gripped his head and convulsed. This only fueled Ben's hunger as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Miranda dropped her head looking down at the man beneath her. The rippling orgasm took control of her body and wouldn't let go.

"Benjamin." She begged. " I can't take it. I can't have another orgasm." But this man made a liar out of her, he finally released and Miranda fell backwards spent.

This man hasn’t even used his penis yet. How could it get much better than this.

Ben slid from under her and licked his lips. Miranda's eyes were closed as she zoned in on the pleasure swimming through her body. Her chest heaved up and down trying to catch her breath.

He walked to the dresser in the front of his room and grabbed four condoms. Miranda sat up finally and watched him. She straighten up on the bed and laid correctly. Ben pulled his pants off followed by his boxers as he kept eye contact with her. He could tell that she was nervous and that made him smile lightly.

He knew that she was stern and no none sense and this was her first time having sex with someone else other than her husband, who he assumed pissed her off today and she was trying to forget about it. He had the power to make her forget about anything but the problem was. She would be now thinking about him and he was okay with that.

He wanted her in every regard. He never planned to be having sex with her. Somewhere between date 8 or 12 he figured but she was hard and closed off. So, he didn't mind fucking his way in and then getting everything else he wanted...a proper date ad least.

Miranda looked down at his penis and she moaned. God he was huge and curved. This was about to be a glorious experience.

No romance, Miranda's words rung in his head and he smiled wickedly. No romance today but she will be back and he will spend the proper time to love on her body. Ben took the condom out of the pack and slid it on before climbing over top of her.

Miranda looked up at him and she wanted to kiss him. Her lips haven't touched his this whole encounter. She was silly for saying no romance and softness because she really really wanted to kissing him. Miranda sighed and reached up pulling him down to her lips. She pecked his lips multiple times before Ben took over and kissed her deeply.

The two kissed like horny sex craved teenagers, their tongues dancing with each other. Ben's hands caressed her breast and pulled at her nipples.

He reached down and grabbed his dick and placed it at her entrance. He filled her with his tip and Miranda thrust forward trying get him inside of her all the way

She gasped as he slipped inside of her completely, sending a shock through her body. "Uh dam." She whined in pleasure.

She was so tight it was ridiculous.

"Easy baby." Ben cooed and Miranda did her best to relax her vaginal muscles. 

Ben pushed forward more and settled all the way in. "Dam." He groaned. Never had he felt something so amazing and still he could only wish that it was raw. He didn't want the condom between them, not when she was giving all of herself to him.

Ben leaned down and kissed her breast sucking her nipples as he staid still inside of her snug honey pot.

He then moved slowly looking into her eyes. He loved that her mouth was parted and moans of pleasure continued to slip out.

So he stayed there, locked in their intense passion-filled stare, afraid to break the trance and feel her inside walls hugging his dick super tight now.

Ben was swelling inside of her. He pulled out to pace himself and not come too soon.

It's been too long and just being inside her was blowing his ability to stay strong. She's was in his headspace now and it was such a turn on.

Miranda took in a deep breath as their mixed sexual scents fill the room and arousal urged her on.

Ben grabbed his dick at the root, apply a little pressure underneath at the base, and then enter her again.

Sweet baby Jesus, this feels amazing. Miranda thought to herself.

This time Ben pushed in hard and deep and she mewed in contentment. Ben continued these strokes slamming into her roughly. Miranda reached and grabbed the sheets. "Uh fuck Benjamin." She called out. Ben looked down at her breast bouncing at every thrust at he licked his lips.

Why was this woman Aphrodite he thought as he pulled her legs up, her feet dangling by his head now. "Oh my god." She groaned. "You're so deep...it's so good." Miranda cried.

Ben grabbed her waist and went faster, listening to the slapping sounds of their bodies coming together.

"Ben...Benjamin I'm going to cum." She announced as she bit her lip. Ben pulled out some keeping her on the edge. He eased her legs down and widen her thighs further apart as he put all his weight on her.

Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist and she cupped the back of his head. Ben's face was right by her ear and she could hear his heavy breathing. He started back up his deep strokes and the intimacy of the closeness made more wetness flow from her. She loved this, her nipples hard against his chest, he was balls deep inside of her and sucking on the side of her neck.

Besides becoming a doctor, right here, right now, under this man was one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things ever.

"Fuck it's to-too much." Miranda groaned pushing him up. Trying to get out of his grasped.

"Oh no its not. Take this." Ben chuckled pulling her back to him with her waist.

"You like the way I fuck you." Ben whispered in her ear.

"Yes I do. I love it." She responded calling at his back.

Sounds of the headboard connecting with the wall applauded their union and fill the air with staccato beats, as they fucked into what can only be described as a rapturous haze. Their bodies press so tight, they could be hermetically sealed. The heat between them was electric and caused rivers of sweat to pour from them in an effort of cool down. Ben knew that he'd met his match. She was it, both sexually and emotionally. He just had to get her emotionally. He knew that she was his sexually. This was a no brainer.

"Are you gonna come for me baby?" Ben asked feeling her pulse and squeezed around him.

"Yes, yes don't stop I'm almost there." She chanted.

"Cum on my dick Miranda." Ben encouraged.

Maybe it was his demands, his deep sexy voice, the wonderful fucking she was receiving, or the way Miranda rolled off his tongue but she came like she never orgasmed before in her life. It was full body, she was shaking, her back arched, toes curled, and liquid was coming from her. Miranda's eyes widen and her mouth was open as she called Ben's name. It was so good that she had to call his whole title "Dr. Benjamin Warren." She screeched as her eyes closed.

Ben was still moving inside of her prolonging her orgasm. He pulled out and pushed back in several times before cumming. "Miranda." Ben called out as she milked him.

"Dam." He groaned as he stayed still and looked down at the vixen beneath him.

Miranda slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She pulled him down for a kiss and sighed as he pulled out of her. Ben flipped them so she was on top of his chest. Miranda snugged into his neck and Ben rubbed her back up and down soothingly and it wasn't long before he heard light snoring coming from her.