4

Miranda knocked on Ben's door and
Waited. It has been months of them being entangled in bed together. It was really the only thing that she could count on to relieve her stress and tension. It was a happy place and today she really needed that happy place.

Ben opened the door and he looked at Miranda. The sadness was written all over her face. He ushered her in and watched as she un did her robe quickly. He wanted to ask her what's wrong but he knew she wasn't going to talk about it. She never did.

" wait slow down..." Ben voiced and watched as she nodded slowly and tied her robe back.

"It's okay to have rough, hard, and fast sex Miranda but it's also wonderful to have slow deep and passionate sex. Let me love on and take care of your body this way. You need this." 

Miranda looked up at Ben with her sad eyes and she nodded her head.

Ben slid his hand in hers and lead her to his room. He undid her robe and stared at her body. He looked at the hickies on top of her breast, one on her stomach and a few on her thighs. The moans that came from his throat as his eyes ran across her like a gentle touch excited her. He walked closer to her and kissed her lips.

Miranda sighed contently and parted her lips as he stole her breath from her, Miranda kissed him back quickly as Ben's arms wrapped around her tightly and adjusted her face. Miranda's heart was drumming in her chest. Ben was always so strong and sure and it felt good. His full lips pulled away slightly before leaning back down and imprinting further on Miranda.

Out of all the kisses they shared. This one was different, it was intense, intimate, passionate and beautiful. Miranda felt his tongue reach out to softly taste her and like always she let him slip his warm wet tongue into her mouth. Ben explored her with gentle urgency as Miranda kissed him back, standing on her toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck as her insides liquefied. She was melting for this man.

Ben reached up and tangled his hands into her hair and pulled her closer to him. Miranda could feel his erection and how much he longed for her. She moaned into his mouth and did the tiniest roll of her hips.

He paused and then kissed from her lips to her ear, pulling her earlobe into his mouth. Miranda could feel her arousal swimming around in her body. She moaned loudly and rubbed the back of his head. Ben kissed her neck and licked on the previous hicky he gave her. Miranda was breathing heavy from their kiss but it felt as if her breathing increased as he kissed between the valley of her breast.

Ben paused his kisses and began to get undress. Miranda let her robe hit the floor and watched him. Her breath stopped when she saw his rock hard cock spring up, the head wet with pre-cum and greeting her with a proud salute. She was amazed every single time at how thick and veined he was and like always she felt her insides quiver.

Free from his clothes, he looked at her once more like a master seductor. Miranda smiled and he licked his lips before scooping her up and sliding her up to the center of the bed. “You’re so beautiful, Miranda.”

This time his kiss was urgent and full, a low groan building in the back of his throat. Ben's body on top of hers felt wonderful. She could feel his large erection pressing into her flesh. Miranda was so excited she was squirming all over the place.

He reached down and grasped one of her wrists and raised it up over her head. Miranda clung to his broad shoulder with the other. Then he placed another chaste kiss to her lips and before it could get heated, Ben's mouth was wrapped around her right breast. He sucked it into his mouth and held it there while he flicked his hard tongue back and forth against it.

"Mmm." Miranda sounded as his
warm hands roamed her body and ignited something new in her. Maybe it was the intimacy of it all but she was already writhing and tugging at the sheets.

“You’re all mine, Miranda.”Ben told her, something he wanted to say the very first time they had sex. He sucked and tortured her nipple with his lips and tongue. He used his fingers to manipulate and twist the other. Miranda felt his free hand sliding down across her abdomen and her pussy literally throbbed as he got close.

She suppressed a cry when his fingers touched her outer lips. He rubbed them gently up and down and then at last he found her engorged clit and began to massage it.

Miranda cried out then and she thrust her hips up towards him in a silent plea for even more. He moaned against her nipple then, both of their breaths jumbled into frantic pleas.

She was so wet and so hot...she was ready to be fucked. Ben moved his mouth from one nipple to the other and in that brief moment that he was gone, Miranda missed him. When he sucked the other nipple into his mouth, he plunged two fingers inside of her.

Ben moved them in and out, rhythmically massaging her, he used the edges of his teeth to scrape at her swollen nipples. He reached his other hand up to her lips and caressed her face with his fingers. Miranda felt his body shake and he slid his fingers down her face and between her lips. Miranda sucked on them, sucking them all the way into her mouth. Ben groaned against her flesh sending electric shocks racing through her body.

He curved one of his fingers and found her G-spot. Miranda bucked her hips and cried out. She opened her eyes a slit and he was smiling at her as he drove her insane.

“It’s so good!” Miranda told him panting.

Ben was still smiling as he slipped his fingers out of her. Miranda whimpered as he kissed down her body. He kissed across her stomach and moved to her thighs. Next his mouth was traveling down her legs. He loved on everything his mouth touched. Sucking her toes into his mouth. She was officially putty in this man's hands as his lips traveled right back up.

Ben clamped his lips down over Miranda's core and ran his tongue along the slit. He grazed her clit in wet lapping kisses and her body convulsed, turning into liquid fire. Miranda pulled at the sheets and once again, grinded her pelvis up into him. Every nerve in her body was raw as she brought her pussy up to his mouth. She could barely process that he was plunging his tongue deep inside of her. Ben used his fingers to open her up and he plunged it in deeper, making Miranda squirm as she took in the delicious roughness of his stubble against her soft skin.

Miranda wanted to scream it felt so fucking good. She pulled hard against the satin sheet as the most powerful orgasm she ever remembered having washed through her. She was exaggerating, he always brought forth powerful exhilarating orgasms.

"Benjamin." Miranda gasped aloud and her spine arched as she felt a loud moan come from him.

Ben loved this! He kept pressure against her overly sensitive clit with his tongue as he rode her through it with fat licks of his tongue. It seemed to go on and on and Miranda honestly never wanted it to end. Her muscles eventually began to relax as she came down and she realized her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

Ben watched her face, waiting until she was completely relaxed before climbing up over her and between her legs. Miranda opened her eyes and looked at his beautiful face. “ I love the way you cum." He told her and she gave him a soft smile. He loved everything.

Ben took his penis into his hands and he guided it across her lower lips, dragging it across her clit making her moan. Miranda was trying not to rush the process but dam she was ready for him. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist and used her leg muscles to urge him forward. She felt like she was going to loose her mind if he wasn't inside her soon. Ben just held himself there and let her bucking hips cause her slick center to slide up and down across the head. She was on the verge of going mad before he finally grabbed a hold of her hips, held her in place and thrust into her slowly.

"Unh unh." Miranda moaned as she cried out. It was almost a scream. Ben let out a long deep moan as he pulsed and widen inside of her.

They were both lost in the feeling as he moved in and out of her. Miranda closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her. Ben was breathing hard despite only thrusting in a few times. His hips buckled up and slammed a little harder into her, Miranda felt him go deeper than before.

"Oh God, Benjamin."

Ben pushed in yet again at a new rhythm, an antagonizingly slow pace meant to slow them down because they both was already on the verge of coming. Miranda liked this. It was intense and maddening. Here she was yet again, experiencing something new sexually.

Miranda moaned again teetering close to the edge. "Benjamin please, a little faster."

"We are taking this slow baby." Ben replied.

Miranda whimpered in understand but soon again she was ready to up the pace. Ben wanted to obliged her so he removed her hands from the sheets and Miranda took that cue to wrap her arms around his muscular shoulders.

"Hold on to me love” He sucked in a breath and let out a slow groan of relief as he started moving faster, speeding up his pace. Miranda pulled him closer as she clutched at back of his head and back, each stroke ripping a gasp from her.

Her breast bounced as he fucked deeper into her, his penis filling her in the places that had ached. He said something in audible close to her ear. It was hushed and incoherent but she could feel it in her bones.

It was intimate and real. She loved it. His balls slapped against her and she quaked inside.

“Don’t come yet baby.”

“Ben, I’m so close, oh god, please....”

“Not yet.”

Miranda clenched around him with all her strength and was rewarded with a primal growl. She felt his cock slow down again and it frustrated the hell out of her.

She knew he was close too. No matter how cool he looked on the outside, his heartbeat drummed quickly close to hers.

“The way you do that with your pussy, oh god, Miranda...” she felt him shake against her, both of them trying to hold on as long as they could.

"Unh Benjamin uh."

Miranda felt her body jerk again and she had to fight to push back her climax. Ben shifted above her and the new pressure on her clit sent her thoughts spinning.
“Not yet, dammit.”

“Ben! I can’t stop it! I have to.. please!”

Ben pulled back and slammed into her with such force her teeth rattled. Over and over again he poised himself, tip only above her before ramming her balls deep. He pressed a tight kiss in the hollow of her neck as she felt every nerve in his body coil against her.

Ben's rock hard muscles trembled against Miranda as he lifted his head to look at her. Sweat shined on his forehead and his brown eyes were so dark with lust, she saw her face reflected back. He was so beautiful.

Miranda clenched him tightly against her and his face contorted in a silent plea And just like that he slammed into her quickly again. His piercing gaze never left her. She felt her body spasm and she knew that this time she'd cum for damn sure.

“Ben...”

“Now, Miranda...Come with me.”

Miranda came and made a sound louder than she'd ever made before. Ben hips thrust madly as he came and came, his hot cumming into her, jetting against her walls. Miranda wrapped her heels around his back as their bodies slid over each other, her back fully arched to receive him.

Her mouth pressed against his shoulder as she heard him moan her name. Miranda yelled out as a second orgasm splintered through her, touching every nerve on its way through.

Miranda felt Ben smile against the side of her face. She felt his cock swell again inside of her and then he stiffened up and cried out as well. They were both twisted and spent by an orgasm that never seemed to stop. When it did stop, it was a slow fading throb. Ben laid limp above her, before he pressed his body on top of hers and Miranda welcomed the closeness.

“Ben...”

“Yeah?”

“That was...the most amazing experience of my life so far.”

“you’ve said that before." He laughed. 

"I know but seriously this was it."

"Well I agree with you it was mine too,” he whispered into her ear. Miranda shivered as she felt him grip her hip and pull her into him. “And I’m just getting started.”

After two more rounds Miranda laid in Ben's arms as he rubbed her back up and down.

"Tell me what happened at work." Ben said.

"Ben I-

"It's okay to get things out Miranda. This is a safe space for you to tell me what you’re feeling, you can tell me about your days and nights. Your problems." Ben encouraged.

"Okay well I kinda just felt out of place today, my interns are now 5th year residents and they pretty much have everything figured out and not needing me as much. I hate that feeling. I mean I know I taught them well but I put 4 years into teaching them everything I know. I tried not to care for them too much but some how I did. I'm their surgical mother. Deep down they are apart of my family and this transition is a little bit difficult. Also my patients that I have been treating for 3 years died on my table today and I can't find the cause. Their wasn't a bleeder or anything like that. Surgery went fine. He just never woke up. But his vitals was fine, his heart was still beating and he was breathing fine. For the life of me I can't understand why wouldn't he come back." Miranda explained frustrated as tears of frustration fell.

Ben wrapped his arms around her tighter and continued to rub her back as he kissed her head. "When you moved out of your parents house for college and was now independent, how often did you call your mom and ask her for advice and questions?" Ben asked softly.

"All the time, I even called her to make my doctor's appointments." Miranda returned.

"Exactly, they maybe independent but they will always need your help. Whether it's guidance or nuggets of advice. You are there yoda."

"Was that a short joke." Miranda questioned and Ben laughed. "No Miranda, although it could have been because he is very small in size. But seriously Yoda was wise, powerful and stronger with his connection to the force. Everyone needed him....they need you."

"You might be right doctor warren." Miranda responded snuggling more into his neck.

This was different, she like this. With Tucker she couldn't talk about work because he didn't understand. He was more consumed with the fact that it was a time consuming job. He didn't want to listen to her stories and her work related problems because to him it seemed as if she'd brought work home.

"You like star wars Ben?"

"Not really, I mean I've seen some of them but I don't really care for it. I just knew you would relate well to stars because when you were moving in, I moved a case of your star war books and comics."

Miranda rolled her eyes playfully. "I am sorry about your patient."

"Me too, but it's God's will and you actually made this day a whole lot better than it was before." Miranda yawned. She knew she needed to get up and go back to her apartment but this felt too good.

"Goodnight Miranda Bailey."

"Good night Benjamin."

The next morning Miranda slid off of Ben and she grabbed her robe off of the floor. She tied it around her waste and found her slippers, sliding her feet in them. She looked over at Ben sleeping peacefully and she smiled all while blushing.

Miranda walked to the front door of his apartment and she opened the door.

Her eyes widen when she saw Tucker and Tuck standing at her door knocking.

Tucker turned his head and his mouth dropped. "Mommy!" Tuck cheered.

"Hey baby." Miranda chimed.

"Miranda what the hell." Tucker barked.

"I was just- she started.

"Oh I know what you just got through doing and

"And it's my business." Miranda cut him off narrowing her eyes.

"Thank you for dropping him off, I really appreciate it."

"You are unbelievable."

"And so are you." Miranda responded opening up her door and bringing Tuck inside before she closed it and blew out a breath.