Chapter 5

Okay so I should start off by apologizing for this taking so long. I've been super busy these past few weeks with dance and school (first year of highschool) and trying to hang out with my friends as much as possible. Not to mention homecoming. I'm gonna put some pictures of it cause I had such a great time

 I'm gonna put some pictures of it cause I had such a great time

Im in the bright blue dress hugging my best friend Sam. But yeah guys sorry abt that. Please enjoy the chapter!!

Link (POV)

Sunrays hit my face as the early morning sun came up. I opened my eyes and sat up drowsily, still very tired. I groaned and got up, begining to change onto my champions tunic and tan hylian trousers. I also put on a diamond circlet.

While changing, the events of last night came rushing back. How me and Revali kissed. My stomach turned and I sqeezed my eyes shut as I finished belting my pants. "Its too early for this..." I muttered before I quickly brushed out my hair and tied it into my signature low ponytail. I slung my sword over my back along with the hylian sheild I had gotten a couple months ago.

Then I went over to my desk and took my calligraphy pen out and began to write on a small peice of paper

"Meet me at the end of the hallway later tonight after dinner.
                                     -Link

I rushed out of the room and slipped the note under his door, before sprinting away not wanting to run into him. For now, I would go to the training area and take all of my built up emotions there. That's what I always did and its how I cope with stress.

Once in the arena looking room that was newly built outdoors, I noticed I was the only one there, which made me feel more at ease.

I went off to the sides and stretched a bit, reaching for my feet and stretching out my arms, before running to the middle of the room and practice my stances, before hitting the air with little to no emotion.

As I continued though, my moves got harder and faster and I let out everything. I hit the air furiously, grunting and even doing flurry rushes and backflips. I lost track of everything and didn't pay attention to my, after a while, aching body. Sweat dripped onto my eyelashes and down my temples. My hair stuck to my forehead very uncomfortably.

After around 20 minutes of non stop fighting with the air, I collapsed onto the ground breathing heavily. I felt sticky and gross and worn out, but satisfied. I could finally relax a bit more with most of my emotions taken care of. Still, the whole thing with revali stayed in the back of my mind while my anxiety rose because of it.

I stayed on the ground for a couple more minutes before getting up and going to the flowing river. I splashed my face and washed my hair out, before getting a towel and drying myself off.

I sighed at the fact that I had nothing to do today. Perhaps I should go out and kill some monsters? That seems like the best idea and most appealing.

I quickly got my stuff together and  walked out of the arena, before walking down the path to the entrance of the castle. As I walked, I felt eyes on me. I looked around slightly, not wanting the person or thing looking at me to know I had noticed. I couldnt find anything too out of the ordinary though.